Goode- 2

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, these characters and photos don't belong to me.

Just a warning, this is going to be longer than the last chapter.

Annabeth's POV
October 16th, Tuesday, 2018

Thankfully, I slept dreamlessly and was not woken by Thalia's lack of sympathy in water form like I had the previous morning.

Instead, I was awakened by a comfortable homey aura. The delightful aroma of bacon and hotcakes filling my lightly freckled nose. (A/N: Hotcakes are pancakes, you uncultured swine - inside joke sorry xD)

Yep, I pondered. Definitely better than Los Angles.

I opened my eyes and glanced around the room that the McLean's had provided for me. The room truly knew how to captivate an architect's eye. The room was fairly simple and modest, but still had the gorgeous look every millionaire wanted in his or her home. Three of the walls had a coat of gray. The final wall was a pearly white. The pillow filled bed was pushed up against a grey wall. The pillowed area of the bed rested against the white wall, forcing my attention toward a view of the peaceful forest. The light's design was in a white puzzle, matching the wall of my room perfectly. Next to the bed sat a shelf-like table that held a desk light for reading and a manufactured plant on the top. On the bottom, it held some of my favorite books, including the Peter Johnson series. I found it intriguing that my name was mentioned in the book when the camp director, Mister D, (A/N: Yes I changed it to Mister D) was talking to Annabelle Chance and said her name incorrectly. On purpose, might I add?

Normally, I would have immediately noticed the room's every detail and design, but I got back from the airport at a late hour because of an unexpected Meet-And-Greet

The fan's name was Lexi. She was about twelve years old and one of the most adorable kids I have ever met. I couldn't refuse her request for a photo and autograph. I could usually manage to slip away from my fans. Politely and kindly, of course. However, Lexi's puppy dog face was guilt-tripping and haunting.

When I got to Piper's house, which was more like a mansion, I probably looked like I was going to pass out from exhaustion. She forced me to go to bed in the guest room I would be staying in. I didn't leave it up for debate.

I got up from my bed and headed to my personal bathroom that the McLean's provided for me. I laid out the clothes I would be wearing to school and jumped in the shower.

I got out and let my hair air-dry, something I hadn't done since freshman year. Ever since I became famous, I straightened my hair to the point where it would not have even become the slightest bit wavy. I always preferred my hair to be worn natural, but I kept my honey-blonde curls hidden, thanks to my label.