Epilogue

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, these characters don't belong to me.

*UNEDITED*

Word Count: 4975 words

Annabeth's POV
May 24th, Friday, 2019

During one of my live streams, Percy let it slip that he had a girlfriend (*cough* me) when one of my viewers commented that he sounded hot. Not only did it boost his already massive ego, but Piper found out. She told the rest of the group that Percy was dating someone, but they couldn't figure out who.

When we officially started dating, we agreed that we'd just let everyone find out on there own. So far, only Nico, Will, Thalia, and Grover know. Nico caught us holding hands and told Will. Thalia just knew. Percy let it slip to Grover when I was introducing them to each other.

The only person I felt bad about not telling was Silena. When she heard that Percy had a girlfriend, she assumed that he meant someone else and actually started crying. Not in front of Percy, of course, but right on my flipping shoulder.

Other then that little incident, it worked out in our favor since the girls invited Percy to get ready for prom with us (just the hair and makeup part).

"How are you so good at fishtail braids?" I asked Percy, who was currently playing with my hair.

"It has the word fish in it," Percy turned my head just so he could say "duh" right in my face. He uses the word duh so much that some teachers have actually banned him from saying it in class.

(A/N: Something that has happened to me...)

I pulled a few hairs out of the braid just to get on his nerves. Percy slumped in his chair and started pouting like a baby seal. "Not nice."

"Sucks for you," I responded sticking my tongue out. I got out of my chair and began to braid little portions of his hair. "Did Paul do it yet?"

"Nope," he said, popping the P., "I told him I was more than happy for him to propose. He's probably just worried my mom is gonna say no."

"Doubt it. Let's face it, their relationship is cuter than every other relationship combined." I finished one of the many braids I wanted to put in his hair. We didn't have to actually start getting ready for another hour. Percy and I were just playing around in my room.

"Not us," Percy muttered.

"You big baby." I waited for a minute to listen for footsteps. When I didn't hear any, I pecked Percy on the cheek

Percy pulled me onto his lap. "You missed."

"I hit a bullseye, Seaweed Brain," I said, earning a pout from him. "Stop trying to make me feel bad."

He continued pouting until I gave him what he wanted...

An actual kiss. Nothing more you dirty minded-freaks.

<Timeskip>

"Absolutely not!" I said as Piper tried putting makeup on me. The rest of the girls, Will, and Percy all watched the mini-argument between me and Piper.

"Come on, Annabeth! Just let me put a little foundation and mascara, and then you're done!" Piper retorted. "You never let me put makeup on you and it's prom!"

Piper often just gave up on putting makeup on me, but today she was being more stubborn than usual.

"That's a lie!" I shouted. "In seventh grade, you told me you just wanted to test your foundation. I ended up looking like a drag queen!"