Mountain- 28

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, these characters don't belong to me.

Hey guys, if you ever have a quote you want me to me to put in the photo thingy, let me know! (It doesn't have to be from my story) Ex:

Note: I really like that one ^^ xD (because reasons)

*Kinda Edited*

Percy's POV
January 29th, Tuesday, 2019
(My POV: lol my birthday ^)

Mom told my school and family about my suicide attempt. The school said they would make the next assembly about the topic of suicide and depression to try to educate and prevent the 'issue'- their words not mine- from happening again. Her telling Jason, Thalia, Hazel, and Nico only caused my phone to blow up. Nobody in my Dad's other family sent so much as a simple 'are you okay?' aside from Tyson, my younger half-brother.

I had three half-brothers in total. All of them from my dad- if I can even call him that. Triton, who is twenty-two and had a daughter named Ariel (after the Little Mermaid.) Tyson, who turned thirteen in five months and is my favorite half-brother. My final half-brother is Theodore, he's only three and goes by Theo. Tyson, Theo, and Triton all have the same mother, Amphitrite.

I was born when Amphitrite and my dad were going through a bump in the road. Dad stayed with my mom through my birth and the first couple years of my life before going back to Amphitrite.

The arrangement sucked, me never getting to hang out with my dad while they did. However, it wasn't the main thing on my mind.

(Flashback to January 27th, Sunday, 2019)

"Sorry Annabeth but it's time to go," the nurse said as I pretended to be asleep. "I tried to convince Doctor Norbery to let you stay until Percy had to leave, but-"

"It's ok," Annabeth interrupted. "Thanks."

The nurse left, shutting the door behind her. I listened as Annabeth shuffled around the room. Most likely grabbing her drawstring bag (she refuses to use a purse) and phone.

The hospital bed weighted down a little, indicating Annabeth had taken a seat next to me.

"Your doctor told you to sleep since your body is still healing. I know you're still awake," Annabeth said to me.

A small smirk appeared on my face.  "And the nurse pretty much told you to get out. Yet you're still here."

"I don't want to leave," Annabeth put simply. I opened my eyes as if opening them could help me understand why she was staying.