Authors Note-I need help! PLEASE READ!!

I need a few things from my lovely readers.

i have been reading through this entire series. From the beginning up to the point I have written. And here's the thing.

I started the One Direction's Baby Sister in 2014 based off an idea I got literally while I was walking my dog. I was 16 years old.

Since then, things have changed. I am now 20 years old. I got married a month ago guys. And my writing has improved since then (at least I would like to think it has). And over the last 4 years, and 4 books, you all have seen me grow as a writer.

So, here's my pitch.

I think i can do better. I want to start the series over, keeping the same storyline, but fine tuning the details of it all. I feel like I am a more patient writer. I actually edit now. And with the incredible response that ODBS and its many sequels have had, I believe that they can get an even better response if i rewrite and edit the story.

The con-i don't want to overdo it. I have already decided to rewrite my Fall Out Boy trilogy for the same reasons I just said. I don't want to do it just because I want more reads-i write for the joy of it, and the fact that people want to read it makes me so happy. Because you, reader, have given me such happiness I don't want to run it off by shoving the same story down your throat and begging you to read it.

That being said, the story will be changed slightly so those who read it will not know everything that is going to happen and will be entertained (hopefully).

So, I am leaving it up to a vote. Those of you who  DO want me to edit the story and re publish it, vote on the next author's note. If you do NOT want me to, vote on the next little note that I will publish right after after that one.

If you have any ideas for how I could improve the story, feel free to tell me your ideas. Not promising I'll use them, but I love hearing from you and some of you are so talented it's crazy.

Thank you all so much for reading this story. And don't worry, the original isn't going anywhere! And I am still going to finish this book.

I will post the next two voting notes right after this. Please only vote for one so I can easily tell which one wins.

Voting will close on Friday!

Love you all!

-Amy