Mine (Justin Bieber Love Story)

So lately ive been wanting to start a new story again...and this time i wanted to make it a Justin Bieber type of story :) In this part ill be describing the main characters in this story and ill also do a little description of the story too.

----------

Jasmine Villegas – 17 years old. Bestfriends with Ariana.  Been crushing on Justin since Grade 8. Lives with her mum Jess, her dad passed away when she was 10 years old because of a horrible car accident. Been Bestfriends with Ariana since they were born and also lives next door to Ariana.

Justin Bieber – 17 years old. Bestfriends with Josh. Moved out of home when he was 16, his parents are rich and bought the house for him as a present and always give him money. Loves to have parties at his house. Has a reputation at school, he’s extremely popular.

Ariana Grande – 17 years old. Bestfriends with Jasmine. Josh’s step sister. Her mum got married to Josh’s dad but Josh and his dad didn’t change their last names. Gets kind of along with Justin, but he likes to tease her about her height. Thinks of Jasmine as a sister.

Josh Hutcherson – 17 years old. Bestfriends with Justin. Ariana’s step brother. Extrememly popular like Justin. Gets along with Ariana really well and accepts her as a sister now because he hated her when he first met her. Thinks of Jasmine as another little sister.

----------

Justin is any normal school boy excepts he has his reputation that he has to keep up. He’s the popular boy and all the girls seem to fall in love with him because of his charming looks and those tattoos off his.

Jasmine is any normal school girl. She has the biggest crush on Justin yet he doesnt even seem to notice her. Jasmine only has one friend, Ariana. But you see Ariana’s step brother Josh has recently become very good friends with Justin.

Jasmine always goes over to Ariana’s to spend time with her childhood bestfriend but Justin starts hanging out at the house too with Josh.

Will Justin start to notice Jasmine?
Will Jasmine start falling deeper and deeper in love?
Will Justin even feel that way back?

--------

I hope that was alright. And im not to sure when ill start putting the story up but it wont be too long away :)