Chapter 11

Soranto does a perfect landing just a few feet from the castle entrance. Carefully climbing down the back of the dragon, she stopped and looked at him for a long moment. 

"I love you, dragon." She told him with her heart as well as words.

"I love you too. Go see what this is all about; I'm going to see Kadrid." He replied.

"I figured that much." She responded. 

    Soranto simply rolled his eyes at her and turned around, heading for the waterfall. 

           The empress just shook her head and let out a soft chuckle.  Then swiftly proceeded to the huge iron castle doors and knocked three times before waiting. She could hear sharp quick footsteps heading to the door from within the castle. Then a few seconds later the door slowly creaked open. 

   "Ralvania, you made it. I'm so happy to see you." Pandora told her, with excitement in her tone. 

  "It's great to see you as well. I got Salem's message and came straight here. Where is he?" Ralvania got down to buisness.

"Come in, i'll get him for you." Pandora replied.

   Pandora led her through a black, white and silver decorated hallway that led to a spacious dining area. To the left a small kitchen area.

"Would you like me to brew a pot of coffee first?" Pandora offered.

"That does sound good, thank you." Ralvania told her, following the sorceress into the kitchen as she started the elven brew.

"Pandora can I ask you something?" 

"Anything, you know that." The sorceress answered her.

"Do you have any idea what this has to do with, the note said friend of the family. Do you have any idea who?" The empress whispered.

"It has something to do with Salem's father Magellan, the vampire. I think you're needed to help one of his kind." Pandora told her,while setting three silver coffee mugs on the counter.