Chapter four

C H A P T E R F O U R

I found myself infront of a BTS' poster staring at it. They're all smiling, their smiles can brighten up someone's day. I held my cheek, it's wet. I didn't know I was already crying.

I can't breathe properly due to the pain, I sit on the side of my bed and completely broke down. I love him so much since the day they debuted, I started stanning up until now. They never failed to amaze me especially him, he caught my eyes since the first time I saw him.

His rap, his voice, his dance, it mesmerize me. I admired him for his hard work, for his love for the people surrounding him. It's such a shame that I didn't get to see him in person even once, I was too busy studying when I was 15, yes, we were even born on a same year.

It was hard for me to stan and study at the same time. Fortunately, I made it, I graduated with honors and now, I'm a working woman. I'm working as a chef on my uncle's restaurant.

He's my role model throughout my life, he inspires to work hard so I will achieve my goals, my dreams.

And he's depressed caused by an accident, his mom didn't gave me the full details but at least it helped. I hope he'll get well soon.

And go back to being the member, main vocalist, main dancer and golden maknae of BTS.