Chapter thirty five

C H A P T E R
T H I R T Y F I V E

I placed my shirt inside my bag, after our call I immediately prepared for my overnight at their home. I hope he already have the permission from Mrs. Jeon so that I could stay there with no worries bugging my mind while sleeping.

I closed my bag and put it aside, I went down the kitchen to cook something since my stomach starts growling. I decided to cook pancakes.

I pour some chocolate syrup and started eating. I walked towards the living room with my delicious pancakes. I turned on the T.V then I sit on the couch, I started surfing channels until a news poked my interest.

It was BTS.

"How's everything going on with you guys without your maknae?" A reporter asked, I got irritated with the question. Why do they have to ask such a sensitive question?

RM smiled but I can tell it was fake, "to be honest, we keep on cheering up each other caused by his sudden leave. Our days are passing with our minds full of thoughts about our precious maknae." RM said, his voice sounded sad. Who wouldn't be?

It was Hoseok's turn to speak, "we guess that you all observed we became timid or let's say gloomy on the past few days. We're so sorry for that, we promise we're gonna try to be cheerful, so ARMYs and everyone won't worry about us."

They faked a smile it made me worried for them, I hope someday they'll be better not to TRY. Why did everything have to be like this?

"Kookie, if you're watching this. I hope you're doing alright, we're gonna try to be fine despite your leave. Hyungs are here for you, don't forget that." Jimin sincerely said with a slight smile forming in his face.

Their messages for Jungkook are so sincere you can tell that they love their maknae so much. It touched my heart but also stabbed it, why do they have to experience this?

"We love you so much and always, Jungkook!" They said in unison whilst making different kinds of heart for their youngest member.

I remembered when they're making a big heart...

How can they make it now that they're incomplete?