Chapter thirty two

C H A P T E R
T H I R T Y T W O

"Jungkook!" I ran towards him and hugged him from behind when he was about to throw the bottle of beer, I guess he bought it.

I looked at the bottles that are scattered on the floor along with the shards of it.

"What the—get away from me woman!" He yelled, I tightened my grip instead of letting go.

I gritted my teeth,"I have a name for your information!"

"I don't care about your stupid name, let me go!" He insisted, I loosened my grip on him 'til I completely let him go.

I pushed him on his bed 'causing him to groan. He was about to get up but I held him on his shoulders to stop him.

"Jeon Jungkook, please stop this, calm down please." I begged, by the smell of his breath... He's drunk.

He gave up on fidgeting under my weight, I stood up and placed my hand on the side of my waist.

I know tomorrow he would forget my scoldings, but this is not right. He's just... Depressed...

"Look, Jeon, I don't want to scold nor shout at you so please listen." I paused for a second. "I'm always here whenever you need someone to lean on, but please you—" I halted on my words when I saw something red in his sleeve.

What's that?

While I was rolling his sleeve he suddenly yelped.

He holds my hand, "stop please." He pleaded, my brows furrowed, I shook my head and still rolled up his sleeve. He was about to stop me again but he didn't get to do it.

My eyes widened, that's why his sleeve suddenly had a red stain.

"Why are you hurting yourself, Kook?"