Chapter twenty three

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y T H R E E

Why did she even bothered to go here? She doesn't have any rights for her to be like this, can't she just leave me alone?

"Jungkook..." She called out, I ignored her and stood up.

"Go home." I demanded without looking at her, I heard her sigh. I clicked my tongue and went in the bathroom, I locked the door and stared my reflection on the mirror.

The incident keeps on replaying in my mind, it's fine... It's all my fault anyways. It wouldn't happened if I didn't acted like a brat, if only I took it seriously.

I held my chest as I felt it tightens, the tears start to roll down my cheeks, I wiped it off agressively.

You should not cry, Jungkook! It was all your fault, you don't have the rights to cry... No one will know right?

The pain's too much to handle.

I hope I'm the one who was lying on that hospital bed, I hope I was the one who lost too much blood... I hope I was the one who almost died.

There's no one to blame but me, only me. I fell on the floor, it seems like the energy left my legs.

I want to run away, to escape, to be alone. But the incident keeps on haunting me, I already left so no one will get to an accident again. Why was not it enough?

No matter how crazy I run, I remain at the same place.

I want to forget it.

But it's chasing me.

I gripped on my head caused by frustration.

Please... Someone help me.

They can't because you're afraid that you'll hurt them of your selfishness.

Right...

I cried harder I almost screamed.

Choi Y/n...

Her voice keeps on echoing in my head, her face keeps on appearing in my mind.

No...

Even though I want to know her because she looks like an interesting person to me.

However, I'm afraid she'll get hurt because of me.

Yes...

Pushing away people isn't that bad right?

"Yeah, it isn't, Kook." I whispered to myself.