Chapter forty four

C H A P T E R
F O R T Y F O U R

Jungkook's POV

She fell down on the floor and I immdiately joined her, she was trembling and crying whilst she was covering her with her hands. I hugged her and buried her head on my chest, she gripped at my shirt tightly.

I don't know how to comfort so this is the only thing I could do to comfort her. I gently caressed her hair, I think it just made her cry harder. She looks traumatized to what happened, I wonder why?

"C'mon, Y/n... Let's sit on your bed." I said trying to sound comforting as possible. She nodded then I helped her to stand up. Even her legs were trembling, I helped her to walk at her bed then we sit down.

"Jungkook, why did it have to happen again?" She cried, I hugged her again. She must've been experienced something to make her this.

I placed my fingers in her chin and lift her face to look at me, it hurts seeing her like this...

I cupped her face and smiled slightly, "you can tell me."

She avoided my eye contact with my sudden statement. I see, she's not yet ready to tell it to me, I smiled bitterly knowing it. Right, she just met me days ago, she probably doesn't trust me yet. Although I hope someday she will.

Why am I thinking like this all of a sudden?

"Please, if I told you... Don't be disgusted to me."