Chapter sixteen

C H A P T E R
S I X T E E N

I'm now on my way to our house, I just came from shopping useful goods. While driving a coffee shop caught my attention, I parked the car on the side.

I walked inside the shop making the chimes ring, the cashier greeted me and I greeted back.

"What's your order ma'am?" She asks while I'm looking up their menu.

Hmm, what should I get? Caramel machiatto? Cream latté? Oreo frappe? Iced coffee?

I guess I'll go to caramel machiatto, "caramel machiatto and honey glazed doughnut. Dine in please."

She said the total price and I paid just the exact amount. I sat down on an empty table beside the window, my fave spot when it comes to shops like this.

I snapped out of my thoughts when a waiter placed my orders on the table, I thanked him before he walked out of my sight.

I took a sip of my drink whilst looking on my phone, it was hot. I placed the cup down and went on chatting Mihae.

Mihae: how are you? i miss my bestie~

Y/n: i miss you too Mihae. Btw i'm doing fine. You?

Mihae: i'm doing fine as well! Have you checked your twt acct?

Y/n: not yet, what about it?

Mihae: Jimin posted a tweet, check it out!

Y/n: okay!

I tapped the blue coloured bird, I immediately went to BTS' account I saw their recent post that Jimin posted.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
No contacts with you
How are you?

#JIMIN

2M likes  900

2M likes 900.90K comments 1M shares

I liked the post and shared it.

His smile's melting me down but the pain's swallowing me so hard. I tightly shut my eyes preventing the tears escape its way out.

"Oh, so you're an ARMY." He said in a monotonous voice it doubled the pain that I gulped before turning my head behind.

He was looking through my phone but his poker face made me thought that...

Jungkook doesn't want to go back to his hyungs anymore.