Chapter eighty seven

C H A P T E R
E I G H T Y S E V E N

Your POV

It has been three weeks since Jungkook didn't show up, also Junghyun. Jimin keeps on messaging me, they've been busy with their schedules lately so it's not that often. I wonder what Kook is doing right now? Should I go visit him?

Nah, maybe if I go visit him I'm gonna disturb him. I'll just wait for his message, perhaps, he'll send a message. I threw my phone on my bed and went downstairs, I'm so bored.

I'm getting worried for Jungkook, we haven't seen each other for three weeks already, it's pretty long for me. Probably, I'm going for a walk or hang out with Sooji.

"Y/n?" I twitched my head to the side only to see my mom staring at me. "You look problematic, is everything alright?"

I sighed and let her sit, "eomma, Jungkook haven't sent me a message and he haven't been showing himself, it's already been three weeks!" I ranted to my mom, she smiled and shook her head. She starts to caress my hair with a smile plastered on her face.

"It's okay, sweetheart. He's probably hanging out with his family, you know? He needs time to be with his own family, since he's an idol he's been away from his parents. Don't worry, okay?" She comforted, I pouted and nodded.

She's right, maybe he is out with his family, I don't have to worry about him since he have his family beside him.

Kook really likes to make me miss him, huh?

"Do you want to go out?" My mom suddenly asked, I nodded and the next thing I knew we're already entering inside a mall.

Mom really loves walking around, buying different kinds of products, in short she's shopaholic while I'm not.

"Wahh, it's been a long time since I went for shopping!" She exclaimed, excitement clearly overflows the way she talks.

I only smiled and looked somewhere, she suddenly clung onto my arm with a smile. I ignored it, we start to wander everywhere our feet goes. I just watched her buy things while I only buy foods, I already bought enough before.

While I was laughing with her lame joke, I have to. I saw Jungkook with his mom, our eyes met and I swear I think everything stopped moving.

"Oh, Kookie-ah!" Mom suddenly called him, I glared at my mom but she ignored me. I hid my face in embarassment when they start to approach us.

"Yah, Yoona-ssi! Don't be so loud!" Mrs. Jeon suddenly called my mother's name. I got shocked when my mother apologised, they know each other? Kookie's also surprised.

"How long has it been since we last saw each other, Goeun-ah?" Mom chirps, my jaw literally dropped. How the actual heck?

Jungkook asks, "how did you guys know each other?"

"We studied on the same university and became best friends." Mrs. Jeon answered, my mom agreed by nodding her head.

"You guys should enjoy for awhile we're just gonna have a reunion first." Mom said smiling so widely.

Mrs. Jeon nodded, "she's right."

I was about to speak when they disappeared out of our sights. I glanced at Jungkook from the corner of my eye and I caught him staring at me, I looked away turning my back from him.

"I'm going home." I uttered, I was about to make my step when he held my arm and squeezed it.

"You're going with me, noona."