Chapter sixty one

C H A P T E R
S I X T Y  O N E

Jungkook's POV

I squatted infront of him and showed him a threatening smile, he looked so scared with me. To be honest, I'm scared of myself too. This isn't me, this is the monster I have been hiding inside me, the monster formed by my sorrow, guilt, darkness... I don't know that I have this side.

"I'll make sure you'll get thrown in jail." I uttered while standing up, I kicked his gun away. He looks so weak and pathetic without his precious weapon.

I held the collar of his shirt, I glared at him, "I hope your conscience will eat you." I stood him up.

I punched him that made him to sit again on the concrete floor. He suddenly laughed and wiped away the blood leaking out of his lip.

"You think you can do that? Never." He mocked and ran towards me. I avoided his punch, I punched his stomach, it makes him cough blood.

I was taken aback when he hugged me, "I love you, Jungkook that's why I'm doing this for you. I could kill thousands or even millions of people just for you!"

I pushed him off me and punched him, "wake up, Azi! I'm sorry but your dream ain't coming true. I have someone I love, you also find one. You can't take innocent ones for your selfish needs!" I shouted, I held his shoulders and shook him reapetedly.

He jerk my hands away and punched me in the stomach, I stepped back trying to endure the pain.

"I'm not selfish, I only want for the best of us." He mumbled, he walked towards me and held my chin to look up to him.

"I love you with all my heart, Kook. Come with me and I'll make you happy for the rest of your life." He said and smiled, this man is crazy.

"Stop with your nonsense talk, Azi. Y/n is the only one for me!" I spat out, his facial experession darkens with the words I didn't mean to say.

"I love her and only her."