Chapter seventeen

C H A P T E R
S E V E N T E E N

Even his voice changed, it got a little bit deeper and... It's cold.

"So who do you stan among them woman?" He asks sitting on the chair from the opposite side, now we're facing each other.

I looked away trying to hide my blush, my heart's thumping fast and I there's a pleasant feeling swirling in my stomach. My fist clenches, what is this emotions?

"Seokjin." I lied, my eyes still looking on the window, I heard him clicked his tongue.

There was a moment of silence, a waiter came placing Jungkook's orders on the table.

"You're eating here?!" I asked in disbelief, what the-I might die early with this!

He rolled his eyes, "isn't obvious?" He scoffed.

"But there's so many empty seats, why here?" I huffed, I need some oxygen, his presence is breathtaking. I'm glad that he's talking to me but damn his aura suffocates me.

He didn't answered instead he starts to drink whatever he's drinking, it's probably coffee or something.

He places down his cup, "so, when did you became an ARMY?" He asks, I gulped. I fiddled with my fingers, I'm so freaking nervous right now I can't breathe properly.

How can I?! Jeon Jungkook's infront of me talking to me!

"Uhh, since June 13, 2013." I answered trying to avoid sttutering.

He sips from his cup again while I'm here just gulping and fiddling with my fingers. I'm afraid that I might end up spilling my drink so I didn't bother to move even an inch of it.

He nods without looking at me.

My throat starts to get dry so I drank my coffee that's a bit cold now.

While I'm drinking he spoke, "my mom enjoys talking with you, I wonder why?"

I just shrugged my shoulders, I really also don't know why. It all started when I asked her the direction towards the apartment I was going to rent in.

"I want to know you."