Chapter ninety five

C H A P T E R
N I N E T Y F I V E

After 2 months

I drank my coffee and read the article about them, I brushed my hair back in annoyance as I saw haters attacking them again for winning a lot of awards. It's not their fault that they're such great artists. They achieved those awards because of their hard work, they don't get exhausted and stressed for nothing. I turned off my phone and looked outside, I miss him...

It has been 2 months since I saw him personally, I miss him so much when will he come back? I left the café as soon as I finished my coffee, I hailed a taxi and stepped in. I said to him my destination then he agreed.

I sighed, they have been busy these past two months especially that he finally came back as a member of BTS. I feel so proudnof them, they achieved so much their hard work has been paid off. But haters are slowly increasing as their popularity grows. What if they get hurt? Especially him?

I paid the driver before going out of his car, I bring out my key to my apartment. Luckily, I have no work for today so I'm free!

As soon as I opened the door, I got shock with what greeted me.

Scratch that—with who suprised me!

"We have met again, Y/n-ssi!" Jungkook greeted and bowed.

"Jungkook kept on questioning me where you live so I don't have a choice but to say it, sorry about that." Junghyun explained and he bowed as an apology.

"I-It's okay." I assured him, I saw Jungkook glare at his brother.

"You have to explain everything later to me, hyung." Jungkook threatens making Junghyun to be uneasy.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop that, Jungkook." I stopped him, I sat down eyeing him from the corner of my eye.

"By the way, why are you here?" I asked, they're busy yet here he is. It's not that I don't want him here but with their hectic schedule it's almost impossible for him to visit someone!

"I want to see you plus we're on a one month vacation." He answered, I slightly smiled. Good thing they're having some rest, speaking of rest.

"You should go rest instead of seeing me, you know? Your schedule was hectic." I said, he frowns making me curious why.

"Just say you don't want to see me." He said sadly, I went to sit beside him and patted his shoulder.

"I've missed you, Kook I admit that, but your health is much important than everything else! I saw how you collapsed on that award show, please take care okay?"

"Y-You've missed me?" Jungkook's face brighten up, I smiled. He looks stressed but he ignores it, no matter how many times I told him to rest he is not listening!

He suddenly hugs me making me go shock, I hugged him back.

"I was dying to see you, you know?" He uttered.