Chapter forty

C H A P T E R  F O R T Y

Your POV

I closed the door behind me and leaned onto it for a second. Wow, that was... Shocking.

I happened to see the whole BTS! The feels! The feels are killing me! Ahhhh!!! I'm so happy! Although it lasted for seconds, I'm still happy that I got to see them in real life!

I snatched my towel hanging at the door before I decided to have some cold and relaxing shower.

I'm now drying my hair using a towel when I heard a knock. "Coming!" I yelled, I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Oh, Jungkook! Why are you here?" I asked, my eyes looking up to him since he's much taller than me.

My shoulders instantly dropped the moment I saw his eyes, they were dead, again.

"Kook, what happened?" I asked, I touched his shoulder, it seems like he's spacing out. He immediately looked at me with wide eyes.

He bowed, "I'm sorry! I-I'm here to inform you that mom will take long there..." He said, my eyes widened.

"For how long?"

"Hmm, she said for about 2 to 3 days." He answered, I mentally facepalmed. Shall I stay longer?

He looked away whilst holding his nape, "could you please stay?"

My jaw almost dropped on the floor good thing, it didn't.

"U-Umm, sure, no problem!" I replied shyly. The action he was doing was so cute plus the fact that he's blushing makes him look cuter.

I start scolding myself, my fangirl being has been woken up.

Don't embarass yourself infront of him, pabo!

"I'm sorry for being such a burden to you. You were supposed to be spending time with your family and yet... Here you are, staying with me." He started apologising, I flashed an assuring smile. He's so thoughtful, it makes me want to take care of him more.

I continued smiling, "don't worry you're not being a burden. I'm willing to take care of you no matter what happen. Remember, I won't go here for nothing." I said with full of sincerity.

He suddenly hugged me, his sudden action made me froze.

"Thank you so much, Y/n."