Chapter six

C H A P T E R S I X

"Yah! Y/n, did you cried?" My uncle asked as soon as I opened the glass door leading inside his restaurant. I forced a smile and shook my head.

It looks like he's unconvinced.

"I slept late last night doing something with my laptop, you don't have to worry." I said smiling while waving my hand to show him that I'm okay.

Although, I'm not.

He sighed, "you should stop using your laptop for long, you might wear glasses soon." He warned. I chuckled and fixed the strap of my bag.

"I shall start working now." I stated, he nodded. I passed by him and went inside the kitchen where my fellow employees are busy working. I greeted them then they greeted me back.

I hope this time I won't space out.

Hours have passed until it's time to go home. I said my farewells to my fellow employees and went home.

The night breeze caressed my skin when I opened the door. I took a step out, I inhaled the cold air before making my way home.

Luckily, the restaurant is not that far from my apartment, while walking I pulled out my phone that's ringing. It's Mihae.

"Hello?"

"Y/n-ah!" She shouted, I took away my phone from my ear. I put my phone back on my ear when I heard the noise went down a bit.

I heard her crying it makes me worried.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked hastily, did her boyfriend broke up with her? Family problems or something?

She sobbed, "check your twitter and you'll know."

I checked my twitter without ending the call, I can still hear her crying from the other line. My timeline is full of sad tweets from ARMYs.

Until, I saw Bangtan's tweet. It was RM who tweeted.

"Thank you being with us, Jungkookie, thank you for inspiring us. BTS and ARMYs will not forget you, you'll be forever our Golden Maknae. Goodbye, Kookie. See you again." I read RM's post with Jungkook's pics in a collage.

My chest tightens and that's my cue.

I started crying, again.