Chapter thirty three

C H A P T E R
T H I R T Y T H R E E

My shoulders dropped, this truth... A big amount of pain stabbed my heart that it made me fell on the floor. Tears started to came out of my eyes, he covered his face with his veiny hands.

My body felt frozen, I can't even blink.

"It was all my fault." He continues to mumble the same phrase. That's why... Jin wasn't appearing on T.V shows nor performance for a few months.

My brain was still processing the story he told me, I swallowed the lump formed in my throat. I go back on my position, I tried pulling his hands away but he's insisting.

"Jungkook, look at me." I said with my demanding tone, he uncovered his face still not looking at me.

"Please." With my word he looked at me, I wiped his tears away using my bare hands. The tears I had dried already.

I sighed, "it wasn't your fault, Kook. It was no one's fault, that's why it's called 'accident'." I tried sounded comforting although I'm not good with this.

He spoke, "no matter how many times you comfort me it will not change the fact that it was my fault. Please Y/n, don't comfort me with those lies..."

I closed my eyes, I don't know which words to choose. But I tried changing my voice into a gentle voice.

"But he is fine now, isn't he?" He nodded.

"But do you think he's fine internally? With your leave he's not just him who's now hurting also all of your hyungs. Not just them but all of the ARMYs... Including me." I said, I tried to smile but it seems that I flashed my fake smile.

I admitted, "my uncle gave me a 3 months vacation because I was attending to work with swollen eyes, ever since I heard the news that you left BTS I cried and cried whenever there's something that makes me remember you."

His mouth slightly opened. I tried to smile again but tears rushed down again.

"And... Jin wasn't my bias... It was you Jungkook, ever since you debuted..." I huffed.

"It was you."