Chapter ninety

C H A P T E R
N I N E T Y

Jungkook's Pov

"Y/n?"

"Jungkook, I can't do this, I still can't." A muffled voice answered me, I sat up and held her wrists.

"K-Kook-"

She keeps on insisting, since I'm stronger I successfully uncovered her face yet her eyes are close. I shook my head, I covered her eyes with my one hand and planted a kiss on the tip of her nose.

"J- Jungkook what are y-you d-doing?" She stuttered, I watched her face turning red.

I uncovered her now open eyes that are now looking at me angrily. I giggled and went back to my previous position, I understand she doesn't want to look above, but she have to understand that she have to face her fears. Forcing her is the only way to make her look up, wanting to pay her back I planned this for weeks. And waited for weeks to make the skies show this much stars.

"Look at them, they won't harm you, Y/n. I'm here, don't worry. I am here." I uttered intertwining our hands I looked to the side where she is lying.

She stared back at me making me smile, her eyes are now half open. She's so beautiful...

My heart starts to thump by just staring at her, I feel at ease whenever she's around. The feeling is different but it feels good. Good enough for me to know, that I love her so much.

We stared at each other, moving no muscle.

"Choi Y/n."

"Jeon Jungkook."

And we're silent again, Y/n looks up to the sky this time with a smile, I looked up whilst making my thumb draw a circle on the back of her palm.

"They're beautiful..." She mumbled completely immersed with the stars above.

I smiled whislt looking up, my smile is too wife my face isn't enough so now my cheeks are stretched.

Y/n suddenly spoke, "you've been gone for three weeks, why is that?" She questioned without looking at me.

"I planned this." I replied staring at her.

These kind of heartbeats are destined to be just for her, no one else but her. This is Choi Y/n's property, my heart and my soul.

"I was so worried about you, Kook. You never replied to my texts nor my calls."

I grinned, "so, I was in your mind for whole three weeks?" I joked.

"Shut the heck up, Kook." I laughed. She's not just beautiful, she's also cute.

"Cute." I whispered.

She glared at me, her cheeks are tint with pink hues. While pouting I pressed her nose softly, she glared at me deadly yet I found cute. Damn, I feel like a creep now. Y/n suddenly became serious, I gulped and didn't move.

She sighed heavily, "Jungkook, you want to say something to me, aren't you?"

Lying down anxiously I huffed, "no, I don't have."

She rolls her eyes, "stop lying, little bunny."

What's with that nickname?!

I placed my arm above my head hiding my face knowing I'm blushing, it's cute especially it came from her.

"I have a favor to ask." I whispered almost inaudible for anyone to hear.

I sat up crossing my legs, head's down to hide the fact that I'm blushing. I felt the blanket move, she may be sitting now.

"What is it?" She asked again, okay now she's teasing me.

"I-I said, I h-have a f-f-favor to ask." I tried hard to not stutter but I failed. She starts to mess my hair as if I'm a puppy losing his owner.

You're a man, Jungkook not a child, don't let her underestimate your manliness. Be matured!

"I have a favor." I looked up making our heads to have a small gap. Her face is now near and is red.

I still feel my face heating up and my heartbeat fast.

She gulped, "w-what is it?" She was unable to move, her trembling voice makes me want to tease her even more.

It's payback time!

"Hmm, sorry, what did you say?" I questioned nearing my face to hers, I saw her neck move.

I smirked, "can you please repeat it again?" For sure, she's now cursing me inside her head.

"Jungkook, don't make me repeat it." She responds, I could she's annoyed based on the tone of her voice.

I ruffled her hair engulfing her with my arms.

"Please stay even if I leave."