Chapter seventy nine

C H A P T E R
S E V E N T Y N I N E

"I-I'm so-sorry." He apologised and sat back on his bed. What was that?

He just kissed me, wasn't he? I can still feel his lips against mine, although it only lasted a second it felt like a whole minute. Jungkook... I don't want to assume things that'll hurt me at the end of the day. But I can't help it... Maybe he feels along that's why he did that, he was only carried away, right.

"It's okay." I said, I walked toward him and kneeled infront of him. He ruffled his hair but I only watched him.

"I don't know what to do anymore, Y/n..." He almost shouted, I massaged his knee to calm him down at least a bit.

"It's so hard, Y/n..." He mumbled, tears are starting to form in his eyes.

I cupped his face to look at me, "Listen to your heart, Kookie." I whispered, his dark pupils are now looking at me.

"I know it's hard for you, but everything's fine now, okay? I'm sure you want to return, don't hold yourself back. If that's what you really want then go, there's so many people waiting for you. As well as me..."

A tear slipped from his eye, he immediately wiped it off, I ruffled his hair and stood up.

"Let me hear you sing again, make me inspire again... Make those moments be again." I smiled behind my pain. Yes, it hurts... I know he'll be away from me, but for his happiness I'm ready to suffer.

"Y/n..."

He stood up and held both of my hands whilst tears continue to slide down his cheeks.

"I don't want to leave you, Y/n!" He screamed.

"I don't want to leave my light! I don't want to leave one of my happiness! I don't want you away from me!" He starts shouting on my face, but I didn't flinch. It's painful to see him like this.

"It's not yet over, Jungkook. There's still a chance for you to decide, ignore me I'm just talking nonsense." I said and grinned, yet it's fake.

Jungkook, I need you but they need you more than I am.