Chapter ten

C H A P T E R  T E N

I brought my jacket and said my goodbyes to my parents. I decided to go to the beach, I miss going there. It's my place where I spend my vacant time alone.

I borrowed the car from my father, I turned on the engine moving the sterning wheel I made my way towards the sea. I switched on the radio to enjoy the ride.

After minutes of driving I arrived on the beach, luckily there's no crowd only a few number of people. I parked the car on the side, I stepped outside.

I plugged my earphones in, I chose a song then I put it back on my jacket's pocket.

The atmosphere is so peaceful plus the sun slowly starts to go to sleep, I decided not to capture this on my camera.

'Cause eyes are the best cameras.

I watched the children playing by the sea, running and jumping. They looked adorable, until my eyes caught a sight of the mother and son relationship, probably.

The lady keeps on talking while smiling but you could her worries she's hiding in her orbs. I can't hear their conversation since I'm far away from them.

Wait! Is that Mrs. Jeon?!

I narrowed my eyes to the woman so that I can look clearly. She really is!

Then, who's the man she is with?

I shrugged my shoulders, I shouldn't invading someone's private life.

I froze on my spot when the man looked away from Mrs. Jeon instead he looked to the sunset.

"Jeon Jungkook." I mumbled.