Prologue - Purgatory

Things hadn't been the same for Wynonna Earp and Doc Holliday. Their relationship hadn't been the same in a long time since they gave up their daughter. Sure, she was with Wynonna's great aunt Gus but she wasn't with them. She wasn't with Doc and Wynonna as a family.

It was the strongest reason why Wynonna wanted to kill that bastard, Bulshar. She wanted her daughter back.

She couldn't believe that once upon a time, she didn't want to be a Mother. She felt like she couldn't do it but deep down inside she believed she can and she would do anything to get her baby back.

She was currently sat in the barn, drinking her third glass of whiskey. She couldn't drink inside of the house. Waverly would take the alcohol off of her, lecture her about how drinking wouldn't solve anything.

She couldn't go to Shorty's because Doc would stop her too. They might not be on the best of terms but he still loved her, he still cared.

Wynonna sighed as she thought about what could have been.

"Bastard." She whispered to herself, feeling her blood boil as she thought about Bulshar. This was all his fault.

The barn door opened and she quickly hid the bottle of whiskey and the glass she was using.

"Relax. It's just me."

"Waverly is going to kick your ass when she finds out you know about me drinking in here." Wynonna said as she pulled the bottle back out into view.

"I can handle her...How many have you had?"

"This will be my fourth. You want one?"

"No, thank you. Maybe you should go inside. It's getting cold out here. Waverly has been asking where you are too. She's worried about you."

"Well Nicole, you can tell her I'm fine. You saw me going out on a run or something."

"We both know Waves won't buy that shit. You don't run unless you have to." Nicole said as she crossed her arms.

"And I know Nicole wouldn't lie to me."

Wynonna and Nicole turned their attention to the barn door. Waverly was stood there with a disapointed look on her face.

"Wynonna, please stop drinking. This isn't good for you."

"What do you know what's good for me, Waverly? You have your perfect life. You have your girlfriend. You haven't had to give up your baby, your child. I have lost the man I love and I have lost my baby."

"That's why you have to defeat Bulshar and break the Earp Curse. Then you can have your baby back. She can come home when it's safe."

"With me as a Mother, she will never be safe. I'm a fucking failure."

"No you're not. Don't ever say you are." Waverly said as she walked closer to her older sister. "You are an incredible person. You are a hero. You are my hero. We'll defeat Bulshar together. Break the curse and we will get my kick ass neice back home."

"Yeah." Nicole agreed nodding her head. "You've got this Wynonna and we've got your back."

"I'm still mad at you." Wynonna glared at Nicole.

"When were you mad? What did I do?" Nicole asked shocked and confused.

"You told Waves that I came here to drink."

"No. No she didn't. I've seen her come in here a few times. I kinda guessed the third time because she came with nothing and left with a half empty bottle of Jack and I know she hates the stuff but you love it."

"My little girlfriend is so cute and smart." Nicole grinned as she wrapped her arms around Waverly

"I know you are." Waverly winked.

"Ugh, I think I'm gonna puke."

Suddenly, the barn doors burst open and Doc ran inside followed by Dolls and Jeremy.

"Hey welcome to the party."

"Now is not the time for you to be drinking. You need to come with me now." Doc said as he marched over to Wynonna and pulled her up.

"Woah, Doc. What's this about?"

"Perry is inside. He got some news about Alice."

Wynonna broke free from Doc's grip and ran inside her home. She saw Perry sat on the sofa, a sad look on his face.

"What's this about?" Wynonna asked as everyone followed inside behind her.

"I'm sorry I have to tell you this. We got a call from your Aunt Gus. Something happend."

"What happend?"

"A portal. She doesn't know where it came from or who sent it. All she knows is that it took Alice."

"Oh my god." Waverly said as she placed her hand over mouth. Nicole instantly pulled her girlfriend into her arms and held her tightly.

"My baby was taken through a portal?" Wynonna asked as tears stung her eyes.

"Yes. I'm so sorry."

Doc removed his hat from his head and dragged a hand down his face.

Wynonna's bottom lip trembled, Dolls pulled her towards him and hugged her. Once she was in his arms, she began to cry.

Doc silently cried, his body shaking from anger.

"I'm going to find whoever took our baby and I will take great pleasure in killing the bastard with my bare hands."

A/N: This story is for my friend EvilRegal10lp! I told you I'd write it 😂