Thirteen

It didn't take long for Wynonna, Alice and Dolls to reach the hospital. Nicole led them to where Waverly was going to be after she was out of surgery. Doc entered the room, pulling a filthy man with him.

"This here is, James and he is the one that shot Waverly." He growled, pushing James to his knees.

"Why?" Wynonna asked.

"It's what Bulshar would've wanted. You may have broken the curse but we're still here and as long as we're still here...We will get our revenge. We will hurt you without hurting yourself. We will destroy you."

"I thought the curse was broken..But for the curse to be broken none of you little demons would still be here...So I guess I have to take great pleasure in putting you down myself." Wynonna smirked as she grabbed Peacemaker and put it against his forhead. "Say hi to Bulshar for me." She pulled the trigger but nothing happend.

Wynonna sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"C'mon baby, don't break on me now." She said as she pulled the trigger again. "Damnit."

Alice walked forward and gently took the gun from Wynonna's hands. She felt Peacemaker warm up. She felt so much power flow through her veins.

"Hey sweetie. What's your name?" James smirked.

Alice aimed the gun at his forhead, a cold expression on her face. "Alice Earp-Jones. Bitch." She pulled the trigger, stepping back slightly as the ground opened up, dragging James to hell.

Dolls, Wynonna, Nicole and Doc looked on in shock. Alice looked down at the gun in her hands. She turned around as tears filled her eyes.

"What does this mean? What have I done?!"

"Calm down, baby girl." Wynonna said hugging her. "It just means...Peacemaker belongs to you now...And it's your duty to put down all the revenants."

"Including Margot and Bobo?"

Wynonna nodded her head. "Including Margot and Hobo."

Alice glared at her Mother.

"Sorry, Bobo."

"I can't do this, this isn't my place."

"You're an Earp by blood. This is your place and you can do it. You've done it twice already. You can take your time but the sooner the curse is truely broken...The better."

Storybrooke

"She doesn't look too good." Killian sighed.

"The situation doesn't look good either."

Regina and Killian were currently inside Gold's shop, watching Alice through the magic mirror.

"She has a job to do. We can't take her away from that."

"Are you serious Killian? It'll destroy Emma."

"There has to be a way to compromise the situation." He said crossing his arms.

"Oh I have a way to compromise the fucking situation. I'm going to get her and bring her home. Don't even try to stop me."