Two

Purgatory

Shot after shot came for Wynonna, instead of focusing on the meeting, she was helping herself to shots of vodka mixed with glasses of whiskey.

"I think you've had enough." Waverly said as she carefully removed the vodka bottle from Wynonna's hand.

"I clearly haven't because I'm not drunk yet."

"Drinking won't solve anything." Doc said walking up to the two women. "Trust me, I've been there and I've done that. Come sit down and we can talk about what we're going to do about finding our daughter."

Wynonna sighed as she was pulled by the arm to the table where Nicole, Dolls and Jeremy were sat. She sat down next to Nicole who grabbed her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"So..."

"Okay guys. Don't get mad at me but last week when I left town, I didn't go to a Science convention...I went to your Aunt Gus's house and I ran some tests around Alice's nursery."

"Why would we get mad?" Doc asked confused. "You didn't have to lie, that was actually a really good idea."

Jeremy let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in. Relief flashed across his face.

"Did you find anything?" Waverly asked.

Jeremy shook his head as he opened his folder he had on the table. "There was no traces of anything out of the ordinary. But I did find this." He removed a small packet from the folder and placed it in the centre of the table.

"A jelly bean?" Nicole asked raising an eyebrow.

"Ooh, cute glittery jelly bean."

"It's not a jelly bean."

"Sure looks like one." Wynonna said as she rested her chin on her hand.

"IT'S NOT A JELLY BEAN!" Jeremy shouted getting annoyed. "It's not edible. It's like a portal to another world. Think, Jack and the Beanstalk. It's a magic bean."

"So how does this magical bean work?"

"That's what I'm trying to fig-"

Jeremy stopped talking, everything went quiet. Wynonna looked around to see that everyone was gone.

"Guys?"

She slowly stood up from her chair but she felt a force push her back down.

"What the fuck?"

"Eighteen years. Eighteen years, you have missed out on your daughters life."

"Bulshar."

"Look around. She's happy."

Wynonna watched as Shorty's turned into a diner that was unfamiliar to her. She saw a blonde girl, sat in a booth with a man and a woman.

"Alice?"

"She doesn't need you. She doesn't even know you exist. This is her family."

Wynonna looked around, trying to find a clue to where she could be. She saw a picture on the wall. In huge letters, the word Storybrooke was on the canvas.

"How did you know she was here?"

"Because I spoke to an old friend. He needed the girl. I sent her there. Your weakness was your baby and without your baby, you are nothing."

"No Bulshar, I WAS weak but you have just made me strong. Now get out of my head!" Wynonna shouted.

"Oh god, Wynonna?" Waverly asked concerned. "Oh she's waking up."

Wynonna quickly jumped up from the floor and grabbed the magic bean that sat on the table.

"Woah, Earp. What are you doing?" Dolls asked with wide eyes. "You don't know what you're doing with that."

"Oh I do. Bulshar took her to a place called Storybrooke. I'm going to go get her."

"You don't even know how to work that bean!" Jeremy shouted.

Wynonna opened the see through packet and removed the bean. She studied it carefully before she threw it   across the room.

"WYNONNA!" Everyone shouted.

"That was our only chance of finding our daughter and you threw it away!"

"No. Look."

Everyone turned to where she threw the bean to see an orange portal open. Everyone looked at eachother before they turned to Wynonna who began to walk to the portal.

"We don't know how it works. It could be dangerous." Waverly said as she grabbed her sisters arm.

Wynonna shrugged her off and turned to face the portal. "I have one good guess how." She walked closer before letting out a deep breath. "To Storybrooke."