Five

Wynonna kicked Gold's shop door open, pointing her gun at the man behind the counter.

"I'd greatly appreciate it, if you didn't kick my door."

"I'd greatly appreciate it, if you left my family the fuck alone."

"I'm sorry for what I did, but it was a win-win situation as some may call it."

"And why's that?" Wynonna asked getting agitated.

"For the past ten years I've been doing some studying. The man, Jack, who accidently killed your baby, when I snapped his neck he didn't die. He was simply knocked out. I came to the realisation that somehow, a demon entered our town with the help of Bulshar of course. It was all one big plan and I was stupid enough not to realise it sooner. I should've known it wasn't right because I remember killing Jack with my bare hands many many years ago."

"What sort of demon is this? We can usually kill them easily. Especially you." Emma said, making Wynonna jump slightly.

"You guys followed me?" She asked turning around to look at everyone.

"Of course, love. Had to make sure you didn't do anything daft."

"Whatever. This ends now." Wynonna growled as she grabbed peacemaker and aimed it at Gold. "See you in hell. Bitch."

"You can't kill me." He laughed. "See, in your world I may just be a normal man but in reality...I'm Rumplestiltskin. I'm The Dark One. I'm more powerful than anyone. Including Bulshar. The only way you're killing me is by driving my dagger through my heart and killing me...You will however, have The Darkness inside of you. Feel free to make your choice."

Wynonna clenched her jaw as the grip on Peacemaker tightend. She pressed the trigger, letting a bullet hit Gold's arm. He cried out in pain and held his arm as blood poured out.

"I needed that." Wynonna sighed happily as she put Peacemaker back in the holster.

"I'll let you have that one but next time, I'll rip your heart out and crush it in front of your sister." Gold snarled.

"Yeah, yeah. Heard that one before. Anyway, Jack is a revenant. A revenant I've been looking for so how the hell did he leave Purgatory?"

"I gave Bulshar something many years ago. He probably used it. A protection potion."

"Well, there's no escaping now. Let's go put this demon down." Wynonna grinned.

Everyone, except Gold walked out of the store and began to walk around town.

"Any ideas on where Jack is?" Wynonna asked.

"He's usually down at the docks." Alice said. "But he's over there!" She said quickly as she pointed across the street.

"Hey baby boy. Miss me?" Wynonna shouted.

"Shit." Jack said before he started to run.

"Why do they run? I hate running." Wynonna groaned as she began to run after the revenant.