One

Storybrooke - Eighteen Years Later

Alice ran and she ran. She looked behind her to see she was still being chased. She let out a little squeal as she was tackled to the ground.

"Got you."

"Robyn." Alice laughed as her cousin pinned her down.

"Don't Robyn me. I want my five dollars back."

"But you gave it to me."

"I'll give you something else in a minute." Robyn smirked.

Alice rolled her eyes and used her lower body to push Robyn off of her. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the money, handing it to her cousin.

"What's wrong?" Robyn asked as she noticed Alice went quiet. She would usually give a smart comment but she didn't this time.

"Do you ever get the feeling you're not supposed to be here? Like, this isn't where you're meant to be?"

"All the time." Robyn laughed. "Unless...You mean..You wanna kill yourself?"

"No, no." Alice said quickly. "It's just, when I look at myself then look at my Mum and Dad...I don't look like them."

"You have your Dad's eyes."

"Do I? The last time I checked, he has blue and I have grey. Sure, when I was a baby and when I was younger they were blue but not anymore."

Robyn gave Alice a confused look, unsure on what her younger cousin was trying to say.

"Robyn, please keep this between us but..." Alice sighed, unsure if she should say what's on her mind. "The past three years I've been getting this feeling I'm in the wrong place and this isn't where I'm supposed to be. Now, don't get me wrong. I love my Dad and my Moms but what if I'm not theirs?"

"What do you mean?"

"Robyn, what if I'm adopted?"

Purgatory

Almost everyone had given up on finding Alice. Eighteen years is a long time, she would have her own life by now. A new family. She'd be happy. Atleast, that's what Wynonna thought.

"Hey Wynonna." Nicole smiled as she walked into the homestead. "What you thinking about?"

"Alice. I will not give up on her. I just wanna know if she's okay. It's fine if she has a new Mom and Dad but..I just want her to be okay."

Nicole walked to Wynonna and squatted down, taking her sister in laws hands in her own. "We'll find her. I know alot of people have given up but I haven't. Waves hasn't. Doc may seem like he has, but he hasn't. It could take fifty years but it won't matter. We'll find her."

Wynonna smiled. "Thanks."

"No problem. She's family, we're family and we stick together and never give up on eachother."

"I'm really glad that Waverly married you."

"Me too." Nicole laughed. "Now let's go to Shorty's. Have a few drinks and discuss theories."

"Good idea. First round on me...Then the rest is on you."

"Sure thing Earp." Nicole rolled her eyes.

The two of them headed off to Shorty's. Wynonna tried to act happy but inside she was crying. She was heartbroken. The only thing she knew about her daughter was that she was alive. She could feel it. That was the only thing keeping her going, knowing that Alice was alive.