Twelve

Alice shook her head and moved closer to Bobo. "This isn't fair. He's not bad."

"Kid, you've been here an hour. I've been here most of my entire life. I know him better than you. He is bad. Very bad. So is his sister. They're gonna hurt you."

"No we won't." Bobo and Margot said at the same time.

"She's part of Waverly. Waverly saved me. Waverly is my angel, I would never do anything that would hurt Waverly and I know if I hurt Alice then it would hurt her." Bobo said walking closer. "Margot is my sister. She likes who I like. Hates who I hate. She wouldn't hurt Alice either."

"I'm doing the most stupid thing I could do." Wynonna sighed as she lowered Peacemaker. "I'm trusting you Bobo." She turned her head to look at Margot. "You aswell."

Margot nodded her head in appreciation. "Thank you Wynonna."

Dolls quietly growled at Bobo.

"Easy, boy." Wynonna said patting his shoulder. "Alice is in safe hands."

Suddenly, the loud blaring of a police siren grew closer and closer. Everyone turned their attention to the cop car that pulled up to a sudden stop. Nicole jumped out, a pained expression on her face. She was covered in blood.

"What happend?" Wynonna asked worried that something happend to Waverly.

"You need to come now."

"What happend?" Wynonna asked again, this time more aggressive.

Nicole's eyes filled with tears and she looked down. Alice felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see Margot. She was being supportive in case it was anything that would hurt her.

"It's Waverly."

Wynonna felt her heart drop. She bit her lip and walked closer.

"What about Waverly?"

"One of Bulshar's men shot her. She's in the hospital. She needed surgery straight away."

"Lead me to him. Now." Wynonna ordered it.

Alice's heart began to hurt, Margot moved her hand and instead gave Alice a side hug.

"She's gonna be fine. She's half angel, she's gonna be just fine."

Margot could say that all she wanted, it wouldn't make a difference to Alice. The same thing just went round and round in her mind.

Waverly was going to die.