Twenty One

Surprisingly, Jeremy's experimental magic bean worked and Wynonna, Doc and Alice had arrived back in Storybrooke.

They went straight to the Pawn Shop and when they entered, Gold had his back turned.

"Good morning, welcome to my shop, can I help you with anything?"

"Yeah, you can tell me why the fuck you're making threats to me and my daughter?!"

Gold turned around slowly and smiled. "Ms Earp, Mr Holliday. Alice." He greeted. "What makes you believe I've threatened you? Why would I do such a thing?" He asked confused.

"You showed up in your Dark One form?" Alice said more as a question.

Gold shook his head and leaned against a glass case in front of him. "I've been here. I've been busy. I have the forms to prove it. Selling and purchasing things. I haven't had time to make threats to people that I have no reason to threaten."

"Shit." Alice sighed.

"What?"

"Remember when my Moms went to the alternate realm and they freed you, well the alternate you...It must be him."

Gold clenched his jaw and his fists. "Alright." He said calmly. "I'll sort it. Go see your Mothers and Father."

Alice nodded her head, she turned to leave but Wynonna stopped her. "Love you."

"Love you too."

Wynonna smiled and Alice ran out of the door but she instantly, literally bumped into someone.

"Alice?"

"Daddy!"

Killian wrapped his arms around his daughter, hugging her tightly making sure not to hurt her with his hook.

"Your Mothers are going to be thrilled. What are you doing back so soon?" He asked pulling away, a huge smile on his face.

"I think it's best I tell you all at the same time."

"Alice...What's happend?" He asked concerned.

"I'll tell you together. Just please...Don't hurt Gold. It wasn't him."

"Why would you say that? Has he done something?!"

"I just said it wasn't him! God, just come on." She pulled Killian in the direction of home. "Everything will become clear soon."

As Alice and Killian walked down the street, a shadow watched them from an ally. "Oh yes...Everything will become clear soon." The person giggled. "Everything will become clear soon."