Ten

Storybrooke

Emma layed in bed, silent tears streaming down her face as both Regina and Killian layed beside her. Comforting her.

"It was a strong thing you did love." Killian said rubbing her arm gently. "This will only make her love you more."

"He's right Emma. You gave her what she wanted, something she had the right to do and this won't damage your relationship with her."

"But what if she decides she likes it more with them? She won't hesitate to choose them because that's her real family."

"No Emma. We're her real family." Regina said aa she kissed Emma's cheek. "They're her birth family sure. They share blood and DNA but they don't have the same bond we do with her."

"Aye love. Regina is right. Now get some sleep. You need to rest as much as possible."

Purgatory

Alice walked to the bar where Margot was. She was talking to Doc but they soon stopped talking as Alice approached.

"Are you beating your Mother?" Doc smiled at his daughter.

"I think so...She won't tell me if I am or not."

Doc chuckled and shook his head before he poured Margot a drink.

"Cute accent." Margot said before she took a sip of her drink.

"Thank you." Alice replied politely. "Nice...." She looked Margot up and down, trying to figure out what to compliment.

"You can say I have a nice everything." Margot winked.

Alice laughed and nodded her head. "Alright, you have nice everything."

"Thank you darling."

"Excuse me for a moment." Doc said as he threw the hand towel over his shoulder. "I believe your Mother wants so speak with me."

He exited from behind the bar, leaving Margot and Alice on their own.

"So...The missing Earp returns." Margot said looking up from her drink. "It's nice to have you back."

"You know me?"

Margot nodded her head. "I may look like an eighteen year old but I'm somewhere in my hundres....But a lady never tells."

"But how does that make you know me?" Alice asked confused.

Margot looked behind her to see Doc and Wynonna having a quiet fight.

"I'll show you. Come on."

Margot took Alice's hand and they quietly snuck out of Shorty's. Once they were outside, Margot broke out into a run causing Alice to run too. Alice didn't get the chance to look around much until they finally stopped running.

"Why are we here at a junkyard?" Alice asked confused.

"Oh my god." A deep raspy voice said.

A man with a long brown fur coat walked towards them slowly. He glanced to Margot then back to Alice.

"Is it really you?"

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Alice asked confused.

"Yeah its her." Margot said, answering the question.

The man held his hand out and gently took Alice's. "You're okay." He sighed happily. "My name is Bobo Del Ray. Welcome back Alice Earp."

"How..How do you know me?"

Bobo chuckled and raised his eyebrows as he smiled. "Everyone knows you but I know you the most, for I. I, am your guardian angel."