Sixteen

Alice and Margot laughed as Alice attempted to reel a fish in, only to fall on her ass.

"You need to keep a firm stance. It isn't easy to fish." Margot said once she stopped laughing. She saw her fishing line being tugged on so she reached for her fishing pole. "Like this." She put her right front in front of her and tensed up. She wobbled slightly but skeeping the stance she managed to stay on her feet and reeled the fish in.

"See? Easy."

"Alright, alright." Alice rolled her eyes.

"Bobo and I used to do this every weekend before we were turned into revenants. Now he doesn't seem to wanna do anything except try and leave Purgatory."

"But he can't right?"

"That's right. The only way for us to leave...Is if we get sent to hell...With that gun." Margot glanced to where the gun was...Except it wasn't there. "Shit. Alice!"

Alice turned around and she came face to face with someone she had never seen before.

"I got the heirs gun." The man laughed. "This is our ticket out of here." He grinned.

"What? You can't leave Purgatory! You can't even hold that gun...But you are." Margot said, confusion evident in her voice and on her face.

The revenant lifted his hand up to show a black, slightly glittering glove. "This is my protection. Thanks to the great Lord."

"Great Lord?" Alice asked confused.

"One special bullet. Ends all of our suffering. Come on Margot."

"What are you talking about Sam?"

The demon reached into his pocket and bulled out a red bullet. He grinned as he placed it inside Peacemaker. He aimed it at Alice who looked towards Margot.

"Don't be an idiot, Sam. Put the damn gun down."

"Once she's dead we can leave. Isn't that what you want? That's what Bobo wants!"

"Don't you hurt her."

"It has to end some day. It ends now."

Alice closed her eyes, she heard the bang but she felt no pain. She opened her eyes to see a familar man stood above the demon.

"Don't you dare hurt my sister."

"Henry." She breathed a sigh of relief. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Hey Little Sister. Looks like I came just in time."