Fifteen

Purgatory

Two Days Later

Waverly was back home, resting in bed with Nicole beside her constantly.

Wynonna, Doc and Alice were hanging out in Shorty's. Nothing much had happened in two days. Alice had spent some more time with Bobo and Margot, much to the dismay of her parents.

"We're sorry Purgatory isn't a constant adventure playground." Wynonna apologised to Alice, sensing she was bored.

"I don't mind." Alice smiled with a shrug of her shoulders. "I'm just happy I'm getting to spend time with you. I knew back in Storybrooke I wasn't meant to be there. Regina tried to teach me magic but nothing was happening. It's like I wasn't supposed to have magic."

"You're already magical."

Wynonna rolled her eyes as Margot walked towards them, a smirk on her face as Alice began to blush.

"So. I was wondering if...You'd like to go fishing with me. Not a usual date but it's unique...Like you."

Alice looked down shyly before she looked up again. "You want to take me on a date?"

"It's okay with your parents, then absolutely."

"It's fine with me." Doc smiled.

"Absolutely not." Wynonna shook her head. "I'm barely okay with you being friends. Going on dates is too far."

"Please Mum." Alice begged.

"Let the girl live." Doc chuckled.

Wynonna sighed and threw her hands up in defeat. "Alright fine, but if you hurt her or try....I'll fucking kill you...Or atleast severly beat you up and then Alice can send you to hell."

Alice rolled her eyes but gave her Mum a quick hug. She looked at Doc who winked at her.

"Bye."

"Bye kid."

"Have fun Alice."

Alice looped her arm through Margot's and as they walked, Alice couldn't help but feel her heart swell with so much happiness but there was a nagging feeling in her stomach..She thought of Emma, Regina, Hook...She was missing them.

She was missing home.

A/N: Sorry the past few parts have been extremely short, I have immense writers block but I don't want to keep stop, starting with the story!