Chapter 22: Past (RM & Jin)

After hearing that Jin was awake, Yoongi went inside his room and saw both Jin and Namjoon talking. "Yes baby, what do you want?" Namjoon asked after hearing Yoongi went inside their room. Yoongi felt slightly nervous to ask about Sky. He sat on the side of their bed with Jin leaning on the headboard and Namjoon beside him.

"Can I ask about... the guy just now." Yoongi said quietly, playing with his sweaterpaws. Jin and Namjoon sighed softly. "Well, we never told you about our past did we? Maybe now we will." Jin said while holding Namjoon's hand.

-Flashback-

Namjoon and Sky was kidnapped when they were 13 years old. Both of them have a slightly similar past. Both of them are orphans but from different orphanage. They were kidnapped because both of them were very rebellious and always sneaked out of their orphanage and picked up fights on the streets. When they were kidnapped and brought to Mr. Lee's gang, they didn't felt scared or anything.

They were locked inside a room together and that was when their friendship started. "Hey... what's your name?" Namjoon asked, having his back against the wall. "Tian (天) but call my English name, Sky. What's yours?" The slightly shorter boy asked. "Namjoon, Kim Namjoon." "Cool.." After that, they started to have more conversations and became inseparable. They trained together, lived together, got hurt together and most importantly, always having each others back.

After a few months, a new person was brought in. The boy and put in their room to live with them. The boy was terrified and was always crying the second he was here. Both Namjoon and Sky was confused and scared to approach the boy. After a few days, finally the 2 boys approached the boy.

"Um... what's your name?" Sky asked softly. "Jin, Kim Seokjin." Jin said while having his face buried in his knees. "Okay... um... I'm Namjoon and this is Sky." Namjoon said, feeling slightly awkward because he didn't know how to talk to the boy. "Do you want to be our friend?" Sky asked, braver than Namjoon. Jin looked at both of them with a surprised expression.

"Okay!"

They got to know that Jin was only 12, so both of them were older then Jin. Jin had a different family background than them. He was an average school student with an average life, so he himself was confused on why he was kidnapped. The three boys became really close friends very quickly.

-After 5 years-

The three boys were Mr. Lee's favourite boys and soon new faces very brought into the gang too but that's for another time. Namjoon and Sky was 18 and Jin was 17. Throughout the years, the boys became very skilled in what they were trained. Jin started to learn how to be hacker when he was 15 while Namjoon and Sky continued as assassins. Namjoon had always been very caring towards Jin and always been protecting him.

Sky on the other hand started to act very differently towards Jin. He was always very touchy with Jin and always making Jin very uncomfortable. Namjoon was always there to protect Jin which really pissed off Sky. Both the boys knew they grew feelings for the younger boy but both off them will not back off. Sky grew very possessive over the younger and Namjoon was always very loving and gentle with Jin.

One day, Sky had enough of Namjoon. He wanted to show him that Jin was his. He knew he was losing to Namjoon because he saw how Jin was more affectionate with Namjoon. He hid in the corner and pulled Jin inside a room that was close to them when Jin walked close to the corner. He pinned Jin to the wall and he was furious.

"Why are you so close with Namjoon? Huh?! Tell me! Am I not good enough for you? What does Namjoon have that I don't?" Sky spat while tightly holding Jin's wrist with one hand. "What are you doing? Your scaring me! Let go!" Jin struggled but Sky was stronger. "Is it because Namjoon will be the heir of this group? So being with him will let you be more powerful? So your so stuck up with him? You fucking slut!" Sky slapped Jin with his other hand.

Jin was crying now, why was Sky acting this was he thought. He never knew that Sky would have acted this way. "Jin, let's leave this place. Let's go to China. I got in contact with another gang there and I will be the heir of that group if I go there. If you go with me, you will be my queen there. Isn't that nice?" "I don't to leave..." Sky was full on angry now. He threw Jin to the floor and towered over him. "Isn't this what you wanted. I am willing to do ANYTHING for you. Why won't you accept me?"

"I only see you as a brother, Sky... please don't do this." Jin was shaking of fear. "Well then, if I can't have you, he can't either." Sky pulled out a knife with a wicked smile and knelt down and caressed Jin's face.

"Such a waste to be dead with that pretty face of yours."

;Hiii! What do you guys think? I know lately there haven't been a lot of Yoongi ship happening but it will soon. Like I said last time, I am trying to let all of you know the members past to let all of you know why the members act a way or stuff like that. Please forgive me... A little bit of a cliff hanger but I will maybe do a surprise update if I have time. Please remember to vote and comment 💕 Byeee 👋;

P.s. I only know how to speak in Chinese but I don't know how to write or read Chinese. I only know how to read Chinese like on a preschool level but I speak Chinese fluently 😂