Chapter 35: Bruises

"Can't you do anything right?!"

"I had much more hope in you!"

"What happened to you?! After he left, you are just like trash!"

Yoongi had always heard comments or rather insults like these from Mr. Lee that was always directed to one guy but Yoongi never knew who he was.

After the one week in the basement, Yoongi had grown even closer to the Namjin couple. The trio had always met up secretly and both Namjoon and Jin had liked the younger a lot.

It was on of those days again where Yoongi was in Mr. Lee's office. He was alone because Mr. Lee had gone into the other room beside his office and met one of his men.

"I warn you one last time Jung Hoseok. If you don't work properly, I will kill you." Mr. Lee shouted.

Yoongi could hear it clearly from the other side. 'Jung Hoseok... who is he?' Yoongi thought to himself.

-Time skip-

"Hey Yoonie."

Yoongi immediately woke up after he heard Jin's voice. It was night time now and supposedly everyone should be asleep but this was the time the trio could met up.

"I miss you guys." Yoongi whispered but came out muffled as he was hugging both Jin and Namjoon.

The three of them cuddled in bed while just talking. Then Yoongi thought of the 'Jung Hoseok' guy again and decided to ask.

"Hey, hyung. Who is Jung Hoseok?"

"You know him Yoonie?" Namjoon asked.

"I heard Mr. Lee shout at him a lot of times." Yoongi answered.

"Well, Hoseok is actually the son of Mr. Lee's partner but sadly Hoseok's family died, so Hoseok was left with Mr. Lee." Namjoon said.

"He is also a trainee here but lately he had been very different after his best friend, Park Jimin was sent away." Jin continued.

Yoongi was very curious about Hoseok now. He wanted to met him. But he didn't know how he looked like or does he even have a chance to met him.

-Time skip-

It was the next morning, Yoongi again was in Mr. Lee's office. Mr. Lee was shouting again at Hoseok. Despite always being scolded, Yoongi had never hear him say anything back.

"I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Mr. Lee slammed the door and left to his office. Both the rooms were only separated by a wall and the black door lead to the other room.

"Yoongi angel, stay here. I'm going out." Mr. Lee left and locked the door.

Yoongi was left in the room and he looked at the black door. Hoseok was still in that room.

'Should I go in and see him?' Yoongi thought to himself.

Yoongi slowly walked towards the door and opened the door. He saw a person back-facing him. He look tall and lean, almost like a dancer's body.

"Are you Hoseok?" Yoongi said.

Hoseok turned around, shocked to see a new face. Hoseok stood there and his facial expression changed.

"You must be Yoongi." Hoseok said.

Yoongi nodded, he saw a lot of bruises and cuts on both Hoseok's face and body. He felt bad the Hoseok is treated by Mr. Lee like that.

"You're hurt. Your wounds should be cleaned." Yoongi said as he touched the bruise beside Hoseok's mouth.

"You don't have to." Hoseok answered and pulled away a little.

Yoongi ran out to Mr. Lee's office and went to take out a first aid kit that Mr. Lee had always kept for emergencies only. Yoongi took it and went back to Hoseok.

Hoseok was sitting down now and he looked back to see Yoongi again. He sighed and wanted to stand up but Yoongi forced him to sit back down.

"Let me help you." Yoongi said and started to treat Hoseok's cuts and bruises.

Hoseok looked at serious Yoongi and thought he was absolutely adorable, his natural pout and kitten like eyes. Hoseok instinctively placed his hands on Yoongi's waist but the smaller didn't notice.

"All done!" Yoongi said happily.

"Thank you." Hoseok said and finally gave Yoongi a smile.

After that day, Hoseok was finally working again. Mr. Lee didn't scold him as much anymore. Hoseok was working hard, he felt he has someone to fight for again, that person being Yoongi.

They constantly met up at night, together with Jin and Namjoon. The four of them content with having each other.

;Hey! It's been a long time since I've updated. Well,
school+homework+tuition+Chinese New Year=Being busy and tired.
But now, Chinese New Year holiday is almost over and it's more manageable now because visiting is all over now for me, at least. Sorry to keep you all waiting. Please comment and vote.

Also question: Do you guys want some angst, violence or continue the fluff?

Please comment and vote 💕 Byeee 👋;