Chapter 14: Information

Important note on updating schedule at the end

Yoongi put back everything before the members were back. He ended up didn't reading the files because he was too scared to know the truth. "Baby, Mr. Lee agreed on you not wanting to take part, but you have to at least know who the talents are, okay?" Namjoon asked, as all the members were gathered at the living room. Yoongi nodded, feeling anxious of hearing a certain male's name. Jin, who was in charged of the talents, were reading out the information about every talent and assigning them to each member. Yoongi was not interested of the other males until a person's name was mentioned.

"Yoo Kihyun, 20 years old. Was a member of a street gang since he was 17. He was involved with physical fights and was known to always win. He was the first talent that we were interested in." Jin said calmly. The information said made the members excited to be assigned with this male. Yoongi wanted to cry, that guy was really Kihyun, the Kihyun that gave him the necklace, his best friend, his boyfriend. He felt overwhelmed but he contained it, he did want the members to find out, he prayed to God that Kihyun was not assigned to Tae or Jimin because the 2 was known to be very violent and strict towards training. "He sound like that best so far, who is he assigned to?" Jungkook said, very anticipated. "I know all of you are very excited to have him be one of your men but I remind you that he is very rebellious, even his previous gang leader was killed by him because he insulted his 'boyfriend'. Who was his boyfriend? Even I don't know. I can trace down his past personal life." The members were shocked, the hacking genius, SeokJin had trouble tracking down a person's information.

"There are rumors that he is an underground hacker, a good one indeed. He was said to delete his own personal information. If he really did that, we really struck gold." Yoongi was silent through the whole discussion about Kihyun. Why did Kihyun become like this? Kihyun was an angel to him, he was very kind hearted, how did he turn into this Kihyun. He wanted to know and ask Kihyun himself but he was scared to know the the truth. "Come on hyung! Just tell us who is going to train him,"
Hoseok said with excitement. "After discussing it with Joon, he is going to be trained with 2 person, one is me as I will be training him on computer stuff, another person will be ...Taehyung," Tae smiled happily in victory, knowing that he will be training such a talented male.

Yoongi almost felt his heart drop to his stomach, well God decided not to help him, he thought. He was afraid that Tae will be very violent, knowing how Tae was a naturally very violent person. "What the hell?! Why it is Tae hyung and not me? I'm the well known trainer, Jeon Jungkook, why hyung?" Jungkook said dramatically, knowing that he basically lost to Taehyung. "Well bunny boy, looks like I'm better than you," Taehyung said while laughing. "Kook, you are knowing for training physically, but Tae is know for his skills on using firearms. We want to train him on that as he is already good in physical fights." Namjoon said, silently laughing at the dramatic boy. Jungkook murmured a silent "fine" like a teenage boy going against his parents. Jin continued his long ass speech that Yoongi did not care.

The only thing on his mind was Kihyun. How was he going to get close with Kihyun without the other members suspecting things. He was worried if the members found out about him and Kihyun's past relationship, Taehyung will make Kihyun's life a living hell, knowing Taehyung possessive nature over Yoongi. He thought the other members may not be as affected but he knew Taehyung and Jungkook will be really jealous.

;Well, I'm back!! For at least a short amount of time. Firstly, THANK YOU FOR 16K READSSSS WOOT WOOT 💞. Okaii moving on to the important stuff. I think that I will not be able to update as often now because on the first week of September is my school exam then on the thrid week of September, I will be having another exam.... Then on the first week of October is the public exam that I have been mentioning sometimes in this book. Sooo, I will be very busy and mentally stressed for the next 2 months *laughing sarcastically then crawls to a corner and cry* I really need to get good grades on the public exam to study for subjects I want next year. I hope all of you will understand. Thank you.

P.s Thank you all for understanding my busy school life. Also this is an unexpected update because I got a little extra time. BTS comeback is soon and I am blocking it out from my brain so I will not go into fangirl mode and lose focus on my studies *cries* But its okay... I think. BYE BYE 💕👋