Charlie Lenehan....

Brad: 

We all came back from the cafeteria (and getting changed) to find Sara awake (and Changed) and looking into the eyes of her new born son, "awwwww babyyy" Charlotte said going over to Sara's bedside and cooing over the baby, "inno right" Sara smiled, there were bags under her eyes, she still looked very tired, "so have you decided what you're gonna call him yet?" Tia asked, "I was thinking but I want to know what Brad thinks" Sara looked at me, "um.. well I hadn't given it any thought I just assumed you'd be naming him, I mean he is yours" I smiled awkwardly, "yeah but he might be yours, you have time to think if you want" Sara smiled at me, "well, lets get a good look at him" I said going over and looking into his blue eyes, "hmm..." I tilted my head, "I have two, you could choose your favourite" I looked at her with my eyebrows raised, "yeah sure" Sara smiled, "okay so.... I was thinking....either George or Charlie" I looked at the baby and then Sara, "ooh I like them both, I also like Joe, not because your manager is super hot but I really like that name" Sara smiled, "well why don't we give him a middle name then"I suggested, "yeah sure how about like either, George-Joe or Charlie-Joe" Sara looked up at me in thought, "yeah whatever you like" I smiled kissing her cheek, "Charlie-Joe Lenehan, I like that" Sara smiled, "so you've decided" I grinned, "I think so" Sara looked into the baby's eyes, "your so cute Charlie, you're adorable Mr Charlie Lenehan" Sara nuzzled his nose against her own, I smiled pathetically as did the rest of us.

Sara: 

I walked to the large window, behind it were all the new born babies, there was a hooded man stood looking in, his hands were in his pockets and he was about 5'9 in height, I stood next to him, I looked in his direction, I couldn't see his face, I could see the tip of his nose though, his arm was in a sling, "um...what did you do to your arm" I said awkwardly, "I got in a fight with an old friend" his voice was deep and I swear I've heard it before, "oh right" I felt really awkward so I just bit my lip and turned my head away, "so which ones yours" he turned his head slightly but I still couldn't see his face, "third one along on the front row, count from the left" I pointed to Charlie who was sleeping, "ah right, so whats he or she called" he nodded, "he and Charlie, Charlie Lenehan" I smiled as I nodded, "he's a good looking lad, congratulations" the man sounded rather pleased, "thank you" I nodded at him, "well...I've got to go, it was nice speaking to you" I said before leaving, "and you" he said as I left.

Who was he?

                I had no idea who it was?

Justin: 

She had no idea it was me......