Wildheart and Colourblind....

2 Months on...

Brad: 

We had done our next single Wildheart and were now in LA to do the music video, but on our first day of being there we where doing our first day of our mini tour The Cheeky Mess girls were with us and they were our support act, Kelly was coming with us as she was going to be in the Wildheart music video, she had brought some of her friends to help out and we also auditioned some girls.

Sara: 

I was only just starting to show signs of being pregnant and a guy who knew me called Leo had asked me if I wanted to be a part of the song he'd written, he said he just needed a good female singer to record it, so I agreed to help him...

Flashback

I was sat in the cafe at the end of the road, teary eyed about Brad and his new girlfriend Kelly, I didn't know he would be over me so quickly. "hello are you Sara Lenehan the singer" I heard a nervous voice from above me, "um.. yeah" I looked up at him after wiping my eyes, "well you wouldn't mind would you recording a song for me, you see I'm just starting out as a writer and-" "yeah sure" I smiled, I loved being in a recording studio I'd missed it, "really.. oh...great" he sounded rather shocked, "so when do I start" I giggled, "well if you don't mind we could always go like now or we could hang out or whatever"Leo smiled, "yeah sure" I smiled standing up, "my dad owns the music shop at the end of the road he lets me use the recording studio in there"  Leo led me out, "oh i know that place, I got my first guitar from there"  I smiled, "really well... I'm sure you'll love it" Leo sounded quite nervous.

End of flashback

I was singing at a joined concert with Elyar Fox and Union J, I was singing my new single colourblind, which was the song Leo had wrote, Daylight Robbery (The Cheeky Mess Single), Evacuate the Dancefloor by Cascada, Love Story by Taylor swift which I was using my Guitar for and was singing that song last (I was sure I might cry) and the happy feet version of boogie wonderland as Elyar had said he always just wants to dance when he hears it, "hey Sara we're almost ready for you" Elyar popped his head in through the door, "okay thanks" I smiled, "just to clarify you look super hot" he grinned and put his thumbs up to me, "well thanks and so do you" I giggled, "I know I am super hot" Elyar fixed his posture, and we both giggled.

I was walking to the stage, (I was first on) with Elyar, Leo and the Union J boys stood by the side lines, "Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome to the stage Sara Lenehan" I walked on and loads of people cheered, I could hear people who where obviously fans of Cheeky Mess, and where glad I continued with my music career but wished I'd stayed with the band.

"First of all I'm going to sing my newest single which was written by a lovely man and he's the reason I'm stood here now so here's my new single colourblind....."

 I was sleeping with my heart tucked under my pillow

Looking at the world through a blacked out window

The last one left, she broke my heart into a million pieces

That girl isnt you, no

You hit my heart got a boombox feeling

Knocked me out now Im staring at the ceiling

My colours faded, she brought them back to life

You let me in and it feels so good inside, yeah

Give me you heart girl Im not gonna let go