Author's Note

Welcome to the third version of my first ever fanfiction called The Theory of Grey!

Technically, it should be the fourth version, but I've only made very minor changes in this version that won't have a significant impact on the ending. This story has a special place in my heart because it's the first story I ever introduced to Wattpad, and it started what would become my writing career here. That's why I pushed myself to write it again and again to get the storytelling just right.

The Theory of Grey will follow the basic Pokémon X plot, but will merge with another plot I created so it won't be a complete rehash of the game. Also, I've had people in the past tell me that the protagonist of the story is too vulgar because she swears a lot and had asked me to tone it down. To that, I will say this right now: if you are not comfortable with swearing, then I don't recommend you stick around for this book. I will not change my character because some people feel uncomfortable with constant swearing.

Without further ado, let's talk about updates. Since this story is already complete, I will publish chapters every Thursday and Friday. There may or may not be a sequel to this book. I'll let you guys know in the future.

Now that all that's out of the way, please enjoy the book!

Warning: mentions of depression