Chapter 1 (Found)

ABTAINIANS POV

I sigh at the fact that my fire went out overnight. I should get more food and water, I don't want to die. I get up and search around for a river. "Yes!" I accedently said out lould. I scratch my ears witch started to itch. Stupid misquitos. I change out of my normal attair and start to take a bath. (A/N: NOT DOING A SHOWER SEEN YA PERVS) I got changed again. I took off my long overcoat revealing a tank top and shorts. I kept my scarf on for personal reasons. As I took out a wooden cup to grab water, when a figure appeared. I dropped the cup and got into a defencive position. The figure pulled out a dimond sword while staring at me. He pulled a smirk as he chared at me. I doged his first attack but got hit in the arm with the second. He walked up to me. I started to run but since I was wounded he could easly keep up. I looked at my hand that was gripping the wound. I glaced at my bloodly hand. I fell to the ground as darkness took over my body.

---------------------------------

I woke up in what looked like a box with lines in the front. I never seen anything like it! The figure from before approached me. This time I got a good look. He was a shortish skinny man with hair like a flower I once seen, it was yellow? I think that's what its called. He was wairing a coat like mine, bit open in the front. On his head he had two curcle on head attached to eachother by a thick line. He had a wide smile on his face. "What's your name?" he said smugly (A/N: NEW WORD!!^-^) "Olia" I lied. I didn't trust this man, who ever he was. "Hi Olia, I am Duncan" he said. He offered me his hand. I went to grab it when I was held back. I keeped on trying to advance forward but to no progress. He smiled wider if that was possible. I looked at my feet. Two curcles where grabbing them. I frowned. He took out a long tube with a thin line poking out at the end of it. In the cyclinder was a purple liquid. As he walked closer I squirmed to try to get the curcles off me. I nocked the tube out of his hands making it hit my arm. He qiuckly pressed down on a line on it. A sharp pain filled my arm all the way up to my right eye. I let out a small scream.He smirks at the results, then I black out.

That was three years ago

Hi my derpy potatos! Like the first chapter? I will upload more latter today. I have a long night ahead of me... :( but...SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!! :)
~ Sliver