Chapter 23 (Master)

HELLL YAH I FIXED IT!!!!!!! *does the potato dance*

SIPS POV

She quickly put her two arms around her face, covering her eyes. "CHEATER!!!!!!" She screamed at me. "YOUR A CHEATER!!!!!!!!" She screamed even loulder. You could see tears dripping off her chin onto the floor. She backed away from me. "CHEATER!!!" She screamed once again. Her voice was starting to crack. She moved back twards wall behind her. The door was open, so she fell backwards when she leaded on the wrong part of the wall. I ran twards her to see if she was ok. She was curled up in a sidways ball, sill covering her eyes with her arms. "CHEATER!!!!! YOU CHEATED!!!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. I covered my ears. "Why.... Why... Why did you cheat?" She cried. Tears still ran down her cheeks. "Sips and Sijn, what happened?" Said a voice from inside the forest. Marytin and Toby walked out of the forest. They took 5 seconds to see the situation. The little girl covering her eyes crying on the grassy floor, and me, standing straight over her. "I-its not what it looks like!" I said while facing them. "NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE MY ASS!!" Toby yelled as me. Marytin picked the girl, who was still crying. "Are you alright sweetie?" He asked her. She didn't say anything. "What happened?" He asked her. She pointed at me. Oh shiiiiiiiiiit. Marytin and Toby shot me a deadly glare. "What the fucking hell did you do?!" Marytin yelled at me. "I-". "You know what. I don't even want to know. Your never seeing her again." Marytin interrupted. "Since when did become anyones parents?! She still has them for all we know!!!" I screamed at them. They just walked away from me. "FINE! LEAVE!" I yelled as I went back into the house. Her goggles when on the floor. I ran upto them and gave them a good kick, making the glass part crack. I walked into the kitchen, stopping when I see the torn up note. I carefully put it back together.

If you ever want to see Sijn again. Meet me at the dock at 12:00 PM. Bring dimonds.

I clenched my fists. I walked down stairs grabbed 50 dimonds from a chest and begain to run to the dock.

MARYTINS POV

Me and Toby begain running back to base. Once we got there I set the girl on a bed. She stopped crying, but she wouldn't move her arms away from her face. I was about to leave the tent when she whispered somsthing. "Redge." She said. "Hmm?" I asked while I walked twards her. "I need to see Redge." She repeated. "Sorry sweetie, but that's inpossible. No one knows where he vanishes off to." I said to her. "Please. I want to see Redge." She said again. "Please." She said. "I'll see what I can do." I said to her as I stepped outside of the tent. "Sooooo how is she?" Toby asked me. "She's ok. I think. She said she needs to see Redge.". I could see him nearly choke on his tea he made. "Why would a little babby need to see him? He asked me. "I don't know why anyone would want to see Redge in gentral." He said to me. "You called.". I nearly fell at the sight of Redge standing right behind me. "JESUS REDGE!" I yelled at him. The tent the girl was in door opened. "Redge?" The girl asked as she steped out of the tent. Redge smiled. Not a evil manic smile. A kind one. One you would give when you where gentraly happy. He exstened his arms. She ran to him and hugged him, tightly shutting her eyes. "I missed you so much." The girl said to him. Me and Toby exchaged confused glances. "Me too." He replied. Me and Toby where shocked. "Oh Marytin and Toby this is-" . She pinched his in the back. "Ow. Sorry. I forgot." He said to her. "What happened to your goggles?" He asked her. She motioned for him to lead down. She whisped something in his ear. He looked shocked. "What's going on?" I whispered to Toby. "I don't know." He whispered back. He snapped his fingures and two yellow goggles apeared. He grabbed them before they fell. "Here." He said as he gave her them. She faced away from us and put them on.  "Thank you." She said as she gave him another hug. "Oh! And thank you Martyin, Toby." She said as she faced us. She begain to walk away with Redge. "Just who you?" I asked her. She kept walking away. I went to grab her by the sholder, but Redge aimed a dimond sword at my throat. Pushing hard enough to make it bleed. "Redge!" She yelled. He sighed. "Yes master." He said as he put his dimond sword away. Me and Toby where more shocked than before. They walked away. Master?!

Haaaay!!!!! So again SO SORRY FOR THE PROBLEMS WITH CHAP 22!!!!! >^< PLEASE FORGIVE ME DERPY-SEMPI!!!!!! Another chapter probs today. Have a great day!

        ~Silver