Chapter 24 (Dead)

SIPS POV

"Show yourself!" I yelled while I stood on the dock near the lukewarm water. "I have the dimonds." I added. "P-please." I choked out.  A ships horn could be heard in the distance. A ship! I looked at the water, two pairs of lights could be seen getting closer. I hid up a nearby tree and watched. Once the ship docked several men walked out, releasing cargo on the wood planks of the dock. Now or never. I jumped down the tree, sneaking into the cargobay of the ship. I carfully went up stairs, checking every door for Sjin. One door was open, and the sight was horrific. Sjin was straped to a chair, his face was bleeding, and his arms and legs where covered in bruises. The was a slight click from the door. I ran up to the door and twisted the doornob, but it was locked from the other side. I went back to Sjin and untied him, carefully setting his body on the floor. A beep came from a PA systum. "Hello Sips, and Sjin. Welcome, to the boat ride of hell. Look Sips, I told you not to mess with the plot, and you got your best friend killed.". Chuckling was heard. "I..*laugh*. I can't. Do. This *hystarical laughing*". "Your sick!" I yelled at the invisible voice. "No, your the sick one Sips. Risking your friends life to save? The odds seem not to be in your favor. And after I told you the things that would happen. You know, you and Duncan are the same.". The voice paused. "Not that you would belive me any how. And really this was my last resort, I mean, Sjin didn't need to die;". "HE'S NOT DEAD!" I yelled.  "Does he seem to be breathing?" The voice shot back. I felt Sjins pulse, but there was none. His skin felt cold and he was pale. I gasped. "N-no.". Tears ran down my face. "Oh yes, Sips!" The voice taunted. "Now how are you going to get out of this, he wonders. Better hurry, ships are sinking.". A fait ticking of a clock could be heared. "Time starts when the the clock stops. All will be reavealed when the forest kills, and the sins burn." The voice said. "W-what?". "You have been given classified imformation! Gaurd it with your life.". The PA systum gave a long beep, signaling that the message was done.

SJINS POV (before this happened.)

I was slapped awake. I was straped to a chair. I figited around. A small figure stepped out of the dark shadows. "Who are you?!" I yelled. "Look. You know me. I know you.-"." That means nothing!" I interrupted. "Ok, point taken. I am just here because I have a offer that you can't refuse.".

SIPS POV

The door was unlock, so I got off the still docked boat. Leaving dead Sjin in the room. H-how could this have happened? The voices words swam through my head.

You and Duncan are the same.

What does Duncan have to do with any of this? I begain to walk twards his castle. My heart felt heavy, and I couldn't belive what happened only minutes earlier. Before I knew it, I was at his castle. I gave the door a soft knock. "Hello?". Duncan opened the door. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "Sjins... Hes-Hes.. Dead" I choked out. He lead me inside, and too a empty room. "What happened?!" He asked me with shock. "I-I was looking for him and then.. I found his dead body on the floor of a.. A s-ship.". He eyebrows furrored. "I think I know who did th-". "Oh please, do tell." A voice interupted him. His face seemed to pale. I turned around to see what he was staring at. It was the girl. "Y-you. What are you doing here." He said, worry in his voice. She steped closer to him, and he took a step away from her. "What's wrong Duncan? Cat got your tounge?" She mocked. "I-I killed you! I saw you dead!". "You can't trust everything you see with your eyes Duncan.". She smiled. "Not that you would know that, Mr.Seince. But I haven't come here for you.". She paused. "At least, not at the moment.". She turned to a clock that was stationed above the door. She looked at me. "Seen you soon Sips. Very soon." She said. She opened a window and jumped out.

Hiiia! Hows be you? I be good. AND HOLY CRAP. ONE OF YOU IF SUPER CLOSE, while the other is super far. I hope you like riddles, because that's what I tell.

        ~Silver