Chapter 13 (Followed)

TOBYS POV (A/N: Cuz we need someone new)

She left the camp. Something was different about her. Well, other than the cat ears, cat tail, and dark purple vains and eyes. "Should we follow her?" I asked Marytin. Hey, he's the king. "Yeah." He replied. We followed her from behind. We had a couple close calls but we seemed to not get noticed. She approaced Duncan's Castle. She went inside, but tumbled to the wall shortly after. What the?... "I WONT KILL ANYONE!!!" She screamed as she regained her balance. Kill?! Who is she talking too?!. Marytin looked just as confused as I was. She crashed the side of the hallway again, but this time, she didn't get up. Marytin slowly walked up behind her as I did the same. "Natalie?" Mayrtin asked her. She didn't reply. Then all of a sudden she got up. But something was different. She had a huge smile on her face, her eyes where dialated and seemed to...Glow. I took a step back. She cocked her head to the side. "What's wrong?" She said. She seemed to snicker at the end of her statement. (A/N: OH SHIIIIIIIIII-) She steped twards us. I took a step back, and so did. "I thought we where friends. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" She chared at us. She tackled me to the ground. She raised her hand up and stoped. Her hand other hand grabed her now trembling hand. She topled to the other side, rolling on the ground in pain. "STOP!!" She scremed to herself. What the HELL is going on?! Marytin walked over to me and asked if I was ok. "Yeah, I am fine." I replied to my now concerned friend. I got up and we walked to Natalie. "STOP IT!!!" She yelled at no one. Me and Marytin exchanged confused looks. "I SAID STOP!!!!" Then she passed out. "What in the name of HELL just happened?" Marytin asked me. "I have no idea." I said back to him. "Uhh, shouldnt we help her?" I asked him. "Of course!" He picked her up and carried her bridal style. We walked to the closest building. Bedrock.

ABTAINIANS POV

I woke up in darkness. This place again, that means... Oh no! Marytin and Toby! I started to run in one direction (A/N: EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM COULD SEE IT. EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOOOU~  yep, count on me to ruin the mood) *Slam!* Oww.. I rubed my forehead. I felt around the wall I hit. I banged on the wall. "Let me out!!" I sreamed while pounding my fist on the wall. STOP IT!!! The room, like before, begain to become a lighter color. I banged my fist harder on the door. "LET ME OUT!!!!!!" I yelled loulder. I SAID STOP!!!! "NO!" The room was a bright white, repeating the process from before.

MARYTINS POV

We walked to Blackrock, not talking about the exspirince we just had. Once we arrived we knocked on the door. To our suprise Sips andswered. "Sips! What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well, what are you doing here?" He asked me quickly. "Our friend got hurt?" He looked at the figure in our hands. He looked shocked and a little afraid. "What?" I asked. "RYTHIAN, GET DOWN HERE!" He screamed while turning around. "Are you guys okay?! Did you guys get hurt?!" He asked us whils franticly checking for cuts. "What? No! Why would we be hurt?" I asked him while taking a step away from him. He gave one look at Natalie.  Rythian came down the steps. "Yeah? What is so importent?" He said while walking closer to the door. Sips pointed to Natalie and he gave her one long stare. "Can someone please tell me what is going on?!" Toby yelled at them, braking them out if their daze. "She almost killed Duncan." Rythian said to Toby.  I thought she was joking! Rythian took her from my hands and lead us into a medical bay. Their we saw Zoey and Duncan and even Teep laying on the beds lined up. Lewis and Simon where sitting on the chairs. I was suprised that Hannah wasn't with him. I waved at them. Simon greeted us, while Lewis just noded. "What happened here?" I asked Simon. He gave us a sad look and answered "Abtainian."

ABTAINIANS POV

I woke up in a all white room. I touched my sore forehead. "I see your awake." A voice from beside me said. I jerked my head to see Rythian sitting about 7 ft away from me. "What am I doing here?!" I yelled at him. "Calm down. Sijn told me what happened." He said calmly to me. "W-what do you mean?" I asked him. "We know what Duncan did to you." He said to me. Angry tears filles my eyes. How could they possibly know anything?! "I know your angry. But I understand what your going throug-" "HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLE UNDERSTAND?!!" I cut him off. "DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE EXSPRIMENTED ON FOR THREE YEARS?!!! DO YOU HOW TERRIFING IT IS TO KNOW THAT YOU COULD DIE WITH ONE WRONG MOVE?!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE CHAINED UP FOR THREE YEARS, NOT SEEING THE LIGHT OF DAY?!!!" I lost it I was basicly screaming at him. "Do you know how it feels, to be rejected by your own parents?" Burning tears streamed down my face. He just stood there, shocked. "Well I do. So don't you dare talk to me about understanding." I stated. "I-I am sorry." He finnally said. I didn't give him the satifaction of a reply. He left the room. I just sat in a corner and cried.

Hi! Next chapter tommorow! Its 1:00 AM for me and I am awake XD. Don't judge meh! •3• thank you all for all the views! Please vote, comment and follow me! Bye for now my derps, and keep reading.
                       ~Silver