Chapter 4 (Alive)

ABTAINIANS POV

I woke up in a pile of soft leaves, was my guess, but it didn't look like leaves. My leaf mask and my scarf where still on my face but my coat was gone! I franticly searched for it. I found it on a.. I don't know what. It looked was a block of wood with sticks on the bottom and the back. I grabed my jacket and quickly put it on. I buttoned all the holes, Then I heard a knock on the door. "Who do you think she is?" A girls voice said. "I don't know, and what would Duncan want with her?" He said. I heard someone open the door as two people walked in.  A girl with rose hair and marks on her cheeks walked in. She had a short red cloth and was wearing a blank shirt and shorts. And the boy from earlier walked in with her. I wanted to hug the boy, but something stoped me. My arm was throbbing. I grabed it and held it to my side. The girl came to my side, but I gave a gesture that I was okay. She backed away. "Thank you for helping me." I was looking at the boy. I was about to leave when the boy grabed my other hand and kept me leaving. "What did Duncan want with you?" The boy asked. I gulped. I tried to shake the boys hand off of mine but he had a good grip. "Rythian! Don't you think she went through enough for today?" She said as she pulled 'Rythian' away from me. She apolized for his behaver. I said that it was okay and I went to leave. I turned and thanked them one more time when Rythian came to me and tried to grab my scarf. He missed. I took this as my quie to run.

RYTHIANS POV

I tried to grab her scarf but I missed. I looked at her and she started to run. I went to chase her but Zoey held me back. "What's your problem?!" She yelled. That's the first time I ever heard her yell. I looked back outside and saw her run into the forest. I got out of Zoeys death grip and ran in after her. Teleporting every so often. I evetually caught up with her. I pushed her to the ground. When she was stuggling to get up I immeadently feel guilt. When she finnaly gets up she shoot me a glare. "Just answer my question." I tell her. She looks likes she going to cry, it must be bad. "...".I finally become impatiect and rip of her mask that she wore around the right half of her face. I stare at her with a mix of shock and terror as I see dark purple vains go across her face. She had a one purple eye that was surrounded by scars. She started to cry through the scarf. I reached my hand out to remove her scarf, when she slaped my hand out of the way. I could tell that she wasn't going to remove that anytime soon. I pulled her into a hug. She was hesitent, but then she hugged back. I let go while she stared at the grass. You could see a light blush on her face, and if you could see my face, you would see one too. I heard a sound of a person walking. As she turned her head to see what I was looking at, I saw Duncan.

OI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HANGING OVER THAT CLIFF?! GET OVER HERE BEFORE YOU HURT YOURSELF! hahaha.. next part in a little!

           ~ Silver