Chapter 14 (Not dead)

190+ VIEWS!!?? AWSOME!!! Thank you!! Keep up the reading!

RYTHIANS POV

"I-I am sorry" I said to her. What else am I suppose to say? I left the room. And heard her cry from the other side of the door. I walked down the hall. Why would Duncan do such a thing to a girl?!

??? POV

I woke up on a bed. My chest and arm where bandaged. I got up ignoring the pain in my arm and chest. Beside me on a row of bed where Zoey and Teep. How do they even fit him on a bed?! I ignored the thought and got out of the room I was in. I kept walking down the hall. Where the hell is the exit? I heard a few noises behind a door so I opened it. A tiny girl was crouched in the corner crying. (A/N: Say that 15 times fast!) She looked.. Fimliuar. "Hello?" I asked her. She lifted her head. "Olia?" Why is she here?! She stood up. She look frightend and possibly at the fact that I was still alive. "Duncan?". I walked closer to her. "N-no-. Get away from me!" She said as she but her hands in front of her, as if the ward me off.  I walked closer to her. "Look, I think I should just clear things up-" "CLEAR THINGS UP?! YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD!! I SAW IT KILL YOU!!!" She screamed at me. It? I steped closer. "Don't move one more step!!" She made a purple fireball in her hand and aimed it at me. I steped back. "Look, you can calm dow-" "NO! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"  She yelled at me. I gritted my teeth. There was a knock at the door. "Abtainian are you ok? I heard yelling." Rythian said from behind the door. She didn't dare speak. I heard a click and he opened the door. It took him 7 seconds to figure out what was happening. "Rythian before you do anything unwis-" He cut me off by punching me in the belly.

ABTAINIANS POV

Rythian punched him to show that he wasn't on his side. "Abtainian, exstinquish (A/N: I suck at spelling! >^<) the fire." He said calmly. I concentrated, than watched as the fireball slowly vanished. I didn't see Rythian move right next to me. Duncan was still hudled in a ball formation, clenching the part of his belly that Rythian punched him. "Now tell me what's happening."

Sorry its so short! I've got start school tommorrow so I may not update as much! But don't give up on me! I will update at least every 3 days. Bye for now my fabulous derps
              ~Sliver