Chapter 6 (Happy?)

ABTAINIANS POV

"Sijn?!" I asked the figure. As Sijn popped out of a shadow I ran up and hugged him and he huged me back. I flinched a little when he did because of the pain that worsend when he huged me it. I let go. "How did you find me?!" I said. I may have sounded angry, but I was happy on the inside. "We got shot back to Duncans lab through the poral so we went through the woods to Sipsco and this closest place next to Sipsco, so we searched here!" He sounded pretty happy. I wonder if was because he found me? No, that can't possibly it. I huged him again. I liked giving hugs. I realized that now. I let go quicky and asked him how things where and how was him and Sips. "Hey, what happened after got shot through the portal? And what did he put in your skin?" He asked, I hoped he wouldn't but his curiousity must have got the best of him. "...I can't tell you.." I said. "Why not?!" He said in a lould voice. " ...He'll .. He'll kill you if I do." I said. He looked shocked at this statement. "Who? Duncan?" He asked. "..." I didn't want to answer, I didn't want him to worry about me. He was the closest person to a friend I had in two years. I didn't want to lose my friend. He lifted my chin up. "I can't help you if you don't tell me." He said softly.  "I don't want anyone to die because of me." I said, trying to avoid answering the question with side answers. He smiled. "No one is going to die because of you." He said. I was going to smile, but I quickly replaced it with a calm look. He tried to romove my mask, but I gesture made  telling him to stop. He frowned and stopped trying to romove it. "Why do you wear a mask and a scarf?" He said. "Why do you wear squares on your cloths?" I countered. "Because its cool." He said, trying to be smug, but it utterly failed. "Now answer my question." He said. "Because my face would scare people away." I said planely. "What do you mean?" He said. "Exactly what I said" I told him (A/N: I used Rythians words :) ) He looked confused.  "Why don't you come to Sipsco. We could get you a room and food." He offered. I nodded and thanked him as I excepted his offer. We walked for a long time then we I saw a tall building, witch I guessed was what they called Sipsco. Sips came out and pulled me into a bonecrushing hug witch made my back start to throb. I winced at the pain. "What's wrong?" Sips asked. "Nothing." I said trying to act casual. "Last time you said 'Nothing' we got shot through a portal." He joked. "My back just hurts, that's all." I said, trying to act as if it wasn't a big deal. I could look at it and see what's wrong if you wan-" "No, its okay!" I interupted him. Even I could hear my nervousness in my voice. "Its probly nothing anyway." I quicky added. They looked at me wierdly and then said 'ok'. "I will show you to your room if you want." Sips said. I simply nodded my head as he gestured me to go forward. "Are you sure? It wouldn't be a problem to me." He asked. "Yeah, I am fine. Thank you for the offer though. He walked down a hallway and pointed to a door. "Here is your room, the bathroom is down the hall. Call us if you need anything." He said. I nodded and thanked him. My room had one of the water-like things like the one at the castle. I looked at it closer. It had a shiny rim. Like the bars in my cell. I shivered at the memory. I will never go back, never. I took off my coat and inspected my back again with help of the reflecting thing. More purple vains showed all around my back. I heard a knock at the door. I quickly put on my jacket and opened the door. Sijn came in. He asked me how I was and we had a short coversation. "Can you take off your coat?" He asked. "You'll run away from me. Thats what 'he' told me." I replyed. I said too much. "Pfft! I wont run away because someone took off their coat!" Before I knew it he pulled my coat off.

Like the long chap? I will update tomorrow. Don't forget to share, comment, vote and follow me! Untill next time my derpy potatos!

                 ~ Silver