Chapter 5 (Back)

ABTAINIANS POV

I turned around to see what Rythian was looking at, but I regreted it. More tears fell out of my eyes. Duncan walked up to me and gave me a 'hug'. He stabed something in my back. "If you tell anybody, your friends with die" he whispered in my ear. I gave a tiny nod as tears burned the right side of my face. I never understood why. The potion took effect and I was trying my hardest not to show pain. Duncan let go and left, with not a scratch on his head. Rythian sighed and asked if I was ok, I gave him a nod, even though the pain was horrid. I was guessing it was more of the purple liquid, because I could feel my body reacting to it. I thanked him as he returned my mask. "Why do you where a mask?" I asked him. It was time that I got some answers. "Because my face would scare people." He relpyed. I scoffed. "Pfft! look at me!" I said while pointing at my mask that was now back on my face. He chuckled lightly and we continued walking. The rose haired girl came out of the house and huged us tightly. "Where the name of Notch have you been?!" She asked impatiently . "Exploring" Rythianan and I said in unison. They both laughed. I frowned. Ever since that day, I've never laughed. They looked at me. "Whats wrong?" Rose head asked. I just said silent, I didn't want to answer. "Why wont you answer?" the girl said sadly. I didn't want to tell them about me. I trusted them, but not enough. I just stayed silent hoping that they wouldn't ask anymore. She looked saddened by me not talking, but Rythian just nodded his head and draged the girl out of the room they where in. I turned the door untill it made a sound as I saw Duncan do once. I took off my coat and looked at my back. Purple vains popped out . I looked at a shinny object that reminded me of water, but it wasn't a liquid. I took a closer look and saw that my face was doing way worse than 3 days ago. My right side of my face was completly covered in purple and black vains. Except my eye and my ear. I fittled with her ear hears untill I heard a knock at the door, before I could react Rythian look at me, and then at my ears. "My eyes are down here" I say. "Get out" He said. Did I do something wrong, I should be happy that they helped me in the first place. Thoughs rushed in my head even though I just nodded. I grabbed my coat and said my goodbyes and thanks and I left. Little did I know that a certin somebody was waiting for me.

_______________________

Hi guys last chap for tonight! Sorry. I will upload more tommorrow. I am soooooo tiried. even though its just 12:07. GN

           ~ Sliver