Chapter 18 (Never again)

ABTAINIANS POV

The tall man? I crouched down listening to their conversation. "You have to tell everyone." The tall man said. "Ok, ok I get it." He said with a heavy accent. "Ok. Fine. Just hurry." The tall man paused, "Tell Duncan first." The tall man said to the other man. "Why?" The other man asked him. "She's most likly going to try to get him first." How does he always survive?! Idk.  I waited till the tall man was gone. I jumped out of the brush and tackled him to the ground. I put my hand over his mouth so he wouldn't scream. I punched him in the face with my other hand, making him pass out. I fling his limp body over my sholder and begain walking to my desitination, his final destination.

???? POV (A/N: Ahhh whatever, you yognaughts already know who he is)

He left. Ok, so tell Duncan first right? My thought was interupted by a girl knocking me down to the ground. She had puffy eyes like she was just crying. Her mouth was covered by a black scarf. She covered my mouth with her small hand. Then she gave me a swift punch to the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NELESYS POV (A/N: Come on, all of you saw it coming .3.)

I opened my eyes. I saw water all around me. My hands and legs where bound with a sort of vine. I figited around trying to get them off. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?! I bit the vines, trying to get them off. I felt myself hit the bottom of the lake.  Then I felt something grab me before I passed out.

NELESYS POV

I opened my eyes and coughed up water. I looked around. Nobody. I looked at my now unbound hands and legs. I got up and looked at mh now soaking wet compass. I sighed as I went where the blood red arrow pointed. Soon enough I was at Duncans. I rubbed my head while I knocked on the door. I felt like I was being watched, but I just shook it off as my imagination. A small woman opened the door. "Hi Kim." I said as I waved. "Oh my Notch Nelesy what happened?!" She said as she pointed to my soaking wet hair and clothes. "Long story, anyway, is Duncan here?" I asked her. "Yeah he is upstairs." She said as she gestured to come inside. "Why, did something happen?" She asked with concern. "I honestly don't know. Lewis just told me tell him something." I said as I headed upstairs. I went to the room that had the most noise coming from it. I knocked on the door. The noises stopped as Duncan opened. "Nelesy! What's happening?" He said as he lifted his goggles off his eyes. "Lewis told me to tell you this, 'Abtainians back'?" I told him. He gave a small smile. "Well its about time! Haven't seen her in about 8 months." He said, he seemed, happy... "Want to come out? Or are you just going to sit there?" He said, not turning around. The figure that I've cone to know as 'Abtainian' steped out a corner of the room. "So, what bring you back?" He said as he faced Abtainian. "Revenge." She said as she started to tear up. "Ooooh, and who's the unlucky bloke?" He said as he leaned his back to the frame of the door. She gave a long sad glare at me. "Nelsey, what did you do?" He said as he gave a angry look. "I didn't do anything!!!" I yelled at him. "She got angry at me because I killed stupid enderman!" I screamed at them. "Do you dare call him stupid!!!" She screamed back at me. "Him?"

Sup guys! How are you? Sorry this chapters late, I have lots of honework!!! _3_  thanks for reading potatos!!

       ~Silver