Chapter 17 (return)

Hi guys! I am such a derp sometimes!!! The song in the last chapter was 'Interwine' by The Hush Sound! They are good band! They even inspired me to turn the main caraictor into a murderer!... •______•   *derps out*

??? POV

I ran out of there as fast as I could. What was HER problem? I need to get back to owl island. Hannah was most likely looking for me. *sigh* I better hurry this up if I want to get this done. I swear, Lewis owes me one after this. I saw posters all over the trees. I made my way up to Jaffa Cakes Factory in a few minutes. "Oy!! I got the book!!!" I screamed as I made my way up to the factory. Lewis popped his head out of a room. He smiled as I reached in my bag and pulled out a small book with leather covers. "Here." I said as I handed it to him. "You owe me one!" I said as I brushed cobbwebs off my sholders. (A/N: GET THAT DIRT OFF YO SHOLDERS~ *off tune singing*) "Aww, can't we just call it even?" He said as he took the book and put it his pocket. "No. I had a pretty weird time getting this book!" I said quickly. "What happen?" He asked with concern. "Well, this random girl kept yelling at me..." I paused. "What did she look like?" He said with worry. "She had a longish black and purple hair, purple eyes and she was wearing a black scarf and coat. Why?" He paled at the discription of the girl. "What?" I asked as he went into the other room. "Come here." He said through the other room. I walked in after him. He picked up a 'Wanted' poster. It had a realilistic hand drawn picture of the girl. 'Wanted for: Attempted Murder, Very dangerous, should avoid at any cost.' I gulped after I read the poster. "Yeah." I answered. "Did you do anything that upset her?!" He screamed as he shaked me back and forth. "Well...." I semi answered him. He facepalmed himself. "I need you to tell everyone this message, 'Abtainians back' "

ABTAINIANS POV

I went to follow him. Paper was all over the trees. It had a picture of me on it. I shrugged it off and continued following him. He approched a fumiluar tall building. "Oy!! I got the book!!!" He screamed. Book, what book? I don't know, what book. I jumped. YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!!! A tall person appeared and went inside with the killer. I felt a presence behind me. I slowly turned around to see the short man that cut me on my throat seven month ago. I saw that he was going to attack me, so  I tackled him to the ground. I put my hand over his mouth. "Listen, I am just looking for s-someone ok." I said. He something under my hand, but then he stop talking. I saw the killer go out the building. "I got off of the short man and sprinted in the way of the killer. Just thinking about it I wanted to cry. But crying never solved anything. (A/N: maybe is solved the drought of 1938). Then, I caught up to him, he was with....

Sorry its super short! I am half alsleep so please don't mind any mistakes! Keep reading my fabulous derpy potatos!

            ~Silver