Chapter 7 (Memory)

ABTAINIANS POV

He gasped at sight of my arm and my simi-visible back. "H-how did this happen?!" He asked. He sounded concerned. I grabed my coat out of his hands and gingerly put it back on. "I can't tell you. Just, please don't tell Sips. I don't need a fourth person to know." I said. Sijn seemed to be thinking something. "If I know and Duncan knows, who's the third person?" He asked. "Rythen. Rythion. Rythian" I said. I forget to easly. Sijn laughed at my strugle to remember. "How did he found out?" He asked. I hate curiousity. "Curiousity killed the cat. But not if the cat is the curiousity!" I said, hoping he would understand my statement. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Nevermind" I added. "You remind me of Rythian, but less talkitive." Sijn said. He stood up in front of me. "Can I take off your mask?" He asked. I slowly nodded my head as I felt his soft hands romove the leaf mask. His reaction was almost the same as Rythians, except more horror than.shock. He put his hand out and tracd the line of my scars and veins. He looked puzzled at my eye. "H-how did this happen?" He asked while still having his hand on my face. "I can't tell you. I already showed you too much." I didn't even show what was under my scarf, that's where the real horror show begain. He went to remove my scarf but I back away from his hand and told him to please stop. He apologised and left the room.

SIPS POV (A/N: Because, whatever)

I went outside to go check on the farm. Even though it was Sijns job, I though I would cut him slack. After all he did search day and night for her. He must really love that girl. I chuckled at the thought of Sijn getting married and continued on my walk. I saw Sijn walk up behind me. "Hey, I can do your work, after all, you got to take care of your girlfriend!" I giggled. He just ignored me and walked faster. "What's wrong?" "..." He looked like he saw a ghost. "Oi , what happened?" I asked his, trying to stop him by pulling on his shirt. "...". He looked at me, than added speed to his pase. "At least tell me where your going." I said to his now turned back. "Duncan" He relpyed. Then he turned and started running.

ABTAINIANS POV

I walked out of the room after I put on my mask. I couldn't find Sijn anywhere. Maybe he did run away. He probly thought I was a monster.

"Hey, Sips. Where did Sijn go?" I waited for the reply. "Duncans, I think that's what he said." I cringed at the word, then it hit me.

I had to go back.

I almost cried at the thought, but I remembered Sips was still there. I said that I would be back and I ran to Duncans.

SIJNS POV

I got to his lab. I slashed the door with my dimond sword. (A/N: *wiggles eyebrows* OMG NO! *cring attack from thinking about it*) It was a little bit before the door broke down. I walked in. I thought heard someone walking but I didn't think about it. I looked around to see where Duncan was. Then I was hit with something. I felta liquid seep into my skin. Then I blacked out.

ADTAINIANS POV

When I got to the building chop marks where on the door. I ran inside. Horrified at the sight of Sijn on the floor while blood came out of upper back. I ran up to him and felt his hand for a heart beat. I was relived when I saw he was still breathing. "I see you told your friend." Duncan said as he stepped out of the shadows. I felt tears on my face, burning like lava. "I told you I would kill him, but I have a better idea. I will make you a deal. If you will become my test subject again.." He whispered "_______________________" in my ear while a sly smile crept on his face. "...Ok." I said. My friends safety was more importent. He stuck a needle in sips upper neck. Duncan lead me to a different room. It had no doors around it and the cell's bar looked to be made out of a purple/black rock. He lead me in and put dimond chains around my feet. I sat and cried for the rest of the day.

SIJNS POV

I woke up in the forest. How did I get there? I sighed and walked back to Sipsco. My head hurt for some reason. But I kept on walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip to Sipsco~~

I saw Sips working on my farm. "What are you doing that's my job!" I said jokingly. "I told you, and where's Abtainian?" He asked. "Who's Abtainian?"

I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! X) I have no idea. I make this up as I go along! DONT JUDGE MEH >^<. Also 13 veiws in one day?! THATS AWSOME :)!!! This book was only up one day ago!So thank you ^-^! Hope you enjoyed this chap my derpy potatos! Have a awsome day, bye for now!

~ Silver