Chapter 3 (Freinds?)

DUNCANS POV (A/N: OOOHH SCARY!)

I head down the next day, holding my new exlixar in my hand. If this works, she should have temporary blindness. I chuckled to myself. And headed down the stairs to the basement. I nearly droped my needle at what I saw. She escaped. I begain looking all around the house searching for Olia. I went back downstairs. What if she tells people?! I scoff. No one would ever come near a monster who looked like that, except maybe...Rythian. Oh no. I looked around the room and saw a door I forgot was there. It went directly our side. If she went forward she would have run into Sipsco. So my best bet is to search there. I packed some stuff for the journy, including, a dimond sword, my portal gun and flying ring. And last but not least a purple liquid. It was the first exlixar I ever gave her and by far, the most painfull. I started my journy to Sipsco while trying to come with a plan.

ABTAINIANS POV

I walk out of the woods with my new friends? No. No one would accept a monster like me for a friend. "Thank you very much" I say to them. "No problem! Please visit us anytime!" The hair face one said. "We can interduce you to our friends! Like Nelsey, Martyn, Toby, Simon, Lewis, Rythain, Zoey, Teep, And Duncan! Just to name a few." He says. I freeze at the last name. Why? I feel water fall down my face. They burn the side of my face. I realize that I am trembling. "Whats wrong?" The pale one asks. "N-nothing" I say hoping he would buy the lie. As my good as my luck was, he didn't belive me. "Odveously" He said weirdly. I am guessing its what they call sarcasm. "I'm fine" I say. I hear a noise from above and I see the one and only, Duncan.

SIJNS POV (A/N: New pov!!!:) )

I look up and see Duncan. "Hi Dunk!" I hear Sips say. He waves back and he stares at the girl. "Oh! Duncan, this is our friend Adtainian!" I say as I point at the girl. She is silently crying. And she falls to her knees. I help her up. "Serously are you okay?" I ask her still coserned. She says nothing but she looks a Duncan. You can see fear written across her face. "Its okay! He's a friend" I say trying to calm her down. She looks at me and crys harder. Duncan looks at her and smiles. He trys to help her up, but she moves away from his hand. He grabs her arm and pulls her up forcefully. Me and Sips are both surpised at his sudden brute force. She looks at me and Sips, she still looks scared. "Its okay, I know her, I know where she lives, I will take her home." Duncan says. I think it is a lie, but I can't tell. Sips seems to be thinking the same thing. He looks at me and shruggs his sholders. "no..." We hear Adtainian say in her small voice. "W-what do you mean don't you want to go to your home?" Duncan asks nervously. "No." She says loulder. You can tell Duncan was getting angry. He pulled something out. And stabed Adtainian with it. She screamed in pain as a purple liquid went into her skin of her arm. Duncan laughs as Sips charges at him. He pulls out a portal gun and shoots the ground where me and Sips where sending us to notch knows where.

ADTAINIANS POV

I screamed in pain. It was aginizing. Duncan covered my mouth and went to go pick me up when a boy poked out behind the trees. He had dirt colored except of a lock of his hair, that was a darker yellow. He wore a tanktop and long dirt colored pants. His eyes where a dark purple, kind of like my right eye.He wore a mask hiding his mouth, he also wore a dark torn cloth around him. "Let her go" He said through the black mask. Duncan let go of my mouth allowing me to scream again as he pushed more of the liqiud in my sholder. I yelped at the pain. The boy came closer pointing a sword at Duncan, he had a wide grin as he pushed the rest of the liquid into my arm. I blacked out because the pain was too unbearable.

Hi! Another Chapter for ya! More on the way because I LOVE making books! Stay awake potatos!

           ~Silver